Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Currently closed~
1 2 3 4
@Alexandros
My art shop with prices and examples are in the sig if you're interested^^
@Alexandros
My art shop with prices and examples are in the sig if you're interested^^
@Smurr I like your style, it somehow reminds me of art nouveau :o sadly, it's not quite what I'm looking for at the moment, I'm sorry :(
@Smurr I like your style, it somehow reminds me of art nouveau :o sadly, it's not quite what I'm looking for at the moment, I'm sorry :(
Slightly obsessed with radiation. Maybe too obsessed.

nZWwypm.png
@alexandros

Hi! I'd love to draw your boy. I haven't finished formatting everything in my art shop yet but here are general examples of what I can do:

Flat Colors
(x) (x)
Simple Shade
(x)
Painterly Style
(x)

You can find more examples in my blog and prices in my art shop linked below! Thanks!
@alexandros

Hi! I'd love to draw your boy. I haven't finished formatting everything in my art shop yet but here are general examples of what I can do:

Flat Colors
(x) (x)
Simple Shade
(x)
Painterly Style
(x)

You can find more examples in my blog and prices in my art shop linked below! Thanks!
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@Princoxx Oh wow I love your art! I'd love to get a simple shaded waist up from you :D
@Princoxx Oh wow I love your art! I'd love to get a simple shaded waist up from you :D

nZWwypm.png
@Alexandros

Fantastic! I'll use the ref you have but if you've got any pose preferences or special requests, just let me know!
@Alexandros

Fantastic! I'll use the ref you have but if you've got any pose preferences or special requests, just let me know!
@Princoxx nope, just go wild and draw him in whatever pose you'd like :) I like giving artists free reign because I'm curious what they'll come up with, haha.
@Princoxx nope, just go wild and draw him in whatever pose you'd like :) I like giving artists free reign because I'm curious what they'll come up with, haha.

nZWwypm.png
@Alexandros

Hi! Here's the lineart so far: (x)

I'll be adding the laces and details later. But if everything else looks good to you, please send payment over and I'll get started on the coloring!
@Alexandros

Hi! Here's the lineart so far: (x)

I'll be adding the laces and details later. But if everything else looks good to you, please send payment over and I'll get started on the coloring!
@Princoxx Oooh, I like that a lot already <3 sending the payment!
@Princoxx Oooh, I like that a lot already <3 sending the payment!

nZWwypm.png
@Alexandros

And here's the colored piece: (x)

Thanks for commissioning me!
@Alexandros

And here's the colored piece: (x)

Thanks for commissioning me!
@Princoxx Arthyen looks so amazing! Thanks for your great work :D
@Princoxx Arthyen looks so amazing! Thanks for your great work :D

nZWwypm.png
1 2 3 4