Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Currently closed~
1 2 3 4
@Alexandros

Most of the examples in my shop are of my more cartoon-ish art style, but I can do more realistic stuff as well (see: first sample on the left). Go ahead and take a look, and let me know if you want more samples— most of the ones I already have are either very very far away or currently in the possession of my drawing professor, but I could sketch a few real quick.
@Alexandros

Most of the examples in my shop are of my more cartoon-ish art style, but I can do more realistic stuff as well (see: first sample on the left). Go ahead and take a look, and let me know if you want more samples— most of the ones I already have are either very very far away or currently in the possession of my drawing professor, but I could sketch a few real quick.
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@CosmicCoelacanth Oh, that realistic example looks really good! If it's not too much of a hassle, I'd love to see a few extra quick examples to help me make up my mind :)
@CosmicCoelacanth Oh, that realistic example looks really good! If it's not too much of a hassle, I'd love to see a few extra quick examples to help me make up my mind :)
Slightly obsessed with radiation. Maybe too obsessed.

nZWwypm.png
@Alexandros link to my art shop is in my sig and I can draw more realistically upon request!
@Alexandros link to my art shop is in my sig and I can draw more realistically upon request!
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky I really like the examples of your realistic style! Would you draw a fullbody and how much would you take for it, since it's an extra request?
@paintm0nky I really like the examples of your realistic style! Would you draw a fullbody and how much would you take for it, since it's an extra request?

nZWwypm.png
@Alexandros Thank you!! And if you want a fully shaded full body I'd have to say probably around 200 gems minimum (more depending on how complex the person I'm drawing is)!
@Alexandros Thank you!! And if you want a fully shaded full body I'd have to say probably around 200 gems minimum (more depending on how complex the person I'm drawing is)!
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky oh wow, that's a steal! I'm currently working on getting a rough reference done so I can link you that once it's done? Otherwise you can check the first page for the description if you'd like to go with that :)
@paintm0nky oh wow, that's a steal! I'm currently working on getting a rough reference done so I can link you that once it's done? Otherwise you can check the first page for the description if you'd like to go with that :)

nZWwypm.png
@Alexandros I'd prefer a rough reference if possible for when I get into colouring and clothing, but I can definitely start with the description! (I'm still super new to selling art so I'm kinda unsure what prices to give people :P)
@Alexandros I'd prefer a rough reference if possible for when I get into colouring and clothing, but I can definitely start with the description! (I'm still super new to selling art so I'm kinda unsure what prices to give people :P)
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky I have a basic sketch so far, maybe I can get the colored ref done later today. And I honestly wish I was any help for pricing art but I don't really sell art myself so cluelessness abound, haha!
@paintm0nky I have a basic sketch so far, maybe I can get the colored ref done later today. And I honestly wish I was any help for pricing art but I don't really sell art myself so cluelessness abound, haha!

nZWwypm.png
@Alexandros

Sure! Here's a few I sketched out real quick— x x x (Sorry for the questionable quality— my sweater is surprisingly reflective. For the actual commission I'd do it digitally [or find a scanner]).
@Alexandros

Sure! Here's a few I sketched out real quick— x x x (Sorry for the questionable quality— my sweater is surprisingly reflective. For the actual commission I'd do it digitally [or find a scanner]).
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@CosmicCoelacanth Oh I really like that style, it's so unique (that sounds like an insult but I just don't know how to word it better :/). Would you be willing to do a full color/finished headshot/portrait of Arthyen?
@CosmicCoelacanth Oh I really like that style, it's so unique (that sounds like an insult but I just don't know how to word it better :/). Would you be willing to do a full color/finished headshot/portrait of Arthyen?

nZWwypm.png
1 2 3 4