Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Currently closed~
1 2 3 4
To preface this with two things: 1.[b] I have 10k gems[/b] to throw at you for this commission. [s]2. [b]You will have to work with a description[/b] because this character doesn't have any art yet.[/s] THERE BE A REF SHEET NOW I'm pretty sure point 1 will get lots of people interested, 2 probably not so much, haha. I'm looking for a [b]colored fullbody or at least waist-up[/b] commission. If you are an artist who draws humans and has a [b]realistic/semirealistic style[/b], please, I beg you, [b]post here, link me examples and maybe your pricing list![/b] (I may or may not be desperate, don't judge me). [b]I'm not looking for comic styles[/b]. I can deal with some types of manga styles (technically also a comic style, I'm aware XD), so if that's your style, just link me examples so I can make a decision :) Additionally, I can safely say that I don't mind waiting a long time to get a finished piece. As long as you update me at least once a month, I'm okay with waiting. And I'd definitely prefer digital art. [b]The character in question (CLICK FOR BIG VERSION):[/b] [url=http://i.imgur.com/i1kX2j7.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/i1kX2j7.png[/img][/url]
To preface this with two things:

1. I have 10k gems to throw at you for this commission.
2. You will have to work with a description because this character doesn't have any art yet. THERE BE A REF SHEET NOW

I'm pretty sure point 1 will get lots of people interested, 2 probably not so much, haha.

I'm looking for a colored fullbody or at least waist-up commission.

If you are an artist who draws humans and has a realistic/semirealistic style, please, I beg you, post here, link me examples and maybe your pricing list! (I may or may not be desperate, don't judge me).

I'm not looking for comic styles. I can deal with some types of manga styles (technically also a comic style, I'm aware XD), so if that's your style, just link me examples so I can make a decision :)

Additionally, I can safely say that I don't mind waiting a long time to get a finished piece. As long as you update me at least once a month, I'm okay with waiting. And I'd definitely prefer digital art.

The character in question (CLICK FOR BIG VERSION):
i1kX2j7.png
Slightly obsessed with radiation. Maybe too obsessed.

nZWwypm.png
@Alexandros hi there!!! i have some examples here, though i have to say that im much better with feminine characters!
@Alexandros hi there!!! i have some examples here, though i have to say that im much better with feminine characters!
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy oh deary me your art is drop dead gorgeous! My character is a guy, not entirely human but humanoid enough to warrant looking for an artist good at that. If you're up to the challenge of working with a lot of wordy descriptions and most likely a few reference pics for clothing/colors/miscellanous items, that would be absolutely awesome :)
@mummy oh deary me your art is drop dead gorgeous! My character is a guy, not entirely human but humanoid enough to warrant looking for an artist good at that. If you're up to the challenge of working with a lot of wordy descriptions and most likely a few reference pics for clothing/colors/miscellanous items, that would be absolutely awesome :)

nZWwypm.png
@Alexandros im absolutely ok with working from description, ive done it a couple times! =D though, could i get a rough faceclaim or body type so that I can be sure I won't be trying to draw you something I'm bad at? =D thank you by the way... T_____T
@Alexandros im absolutely ok with working from description, ive done it a couple times! =D though, could i get a rough faceclaim or body type so that I can be sure I won't be trying to draw you something I'm bad at? =D thank you by the way... T_____T
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy oh of course I can do that!

He's a tall, sinewy type with moderately strong muscles (think of man of lower weight working out) with a leathery-rough skin - tone would be the palest of pale, almost translucent, with a tendency for freckles.

His face is angular with pronounced, high cheekbones, almond shaped deep-set eyes, slightly crooked nose, narrow lips, pronounced lower jaw (not quite as extreme as Brad Pitt but going in that direction) and a relatively pointy chin.
@mummy oh of course I can do that!

He's a tall, sinewy type with moderately strong muscles (think of man of lower weight working out) with a leathery-rough skin - tone would be the palest of pale, almost translucent, with a tendency for freckles.

His face is angular with pronounced, high cheekbones, almond shaped deep-set eyes, slightly crooked nose, narrow lips, pronounced lower jaw (not quite as extreme as Brad Pitt but going in that direction) and a relatively pointy chin.

nZWwypm.png
@Alexandros alright..! what sort of clothing does he wear?
@Alexandros alright..! what sort of clothing does he wear?
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy Arthyen, my lovely new OC, lives in a medieval setting and works as a mercenary, so he's usually wearing a full leather armor, dark brown, relatively simple and no decoration because he ain't rich, ha. I'll link a reference for the chest/arm area. To match, he has dark brown leather pants, knee high light brown leather boots. Tassets only on the right side, they're made from dark brown leather strips and green (around FR's emerald) cloth strips, vertically striped basically. Additionally, he has a dark brown bottom length cloak that's trimmed with light grey fur around the shoulders, to provide some warmth. And he has a sword sheath strapped to the belt on the left side, around 3/4 of his leg length. Some extra info on physical traits: his hair is whiteish blonde (same goes for eyebrows and lashes), a bit more than shoulder length and very unruly, so do what you wish with it because he uses all manners of hairstyles to keep it in check, depending on the situation and how much time he has to fix it. The sclera of his eyes are black, while the iris is icy blue with slit pupils. His ears are pointy and medium length - with two distinct points close to each other, the top one being longer than the bottom one. And Arthyen has claws in place of fingernails but they have the same color, so a translucent peach/white hue. His upper canines are unnaturally long and protrude from his lips (think Orc but the opposite jaw pretty much). [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/44/ab/3e/44ab3e5bad0ae5639530d3c5a5dadfb9.jpg[/img] The leather armor chest and arms. [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/chroniclesofarn/images/6/69/Leather_armor_by_karehb-d466otd.jpg[/img] reference for the tasset style
@mummy Arthyen, my lovely new OC, lives in a medieval setting and works as a mercenary, so he's usually wearing a full leather armor, dark brown, relatively simple and no decoration because he ain't rich, ha. I'll link a reference for the chest/arm area. To match, he has dark brown leather pants, knee high light brown leather boots. Tassets only on the right side, they're made from dark brown leather strips and green (around FR's emerald) cloth strips, vertically striped basically.

Additionally, he has a dark brown bottom length cloak that's trimmed with light grey fur around the shoulders, to provide some warmth. And he has a sword sheath strapped to the belt on the left side, around 3/4 of his leg length.

Some extra info on physical traits: his hair is whiteish blonde (same goes for eyebrows and lashes), a bit more than shoulder length and very unruly, so do what you wish with it because he uses all manners of hairstyles to keep it in check, depending on the situation and how much time he has to fix it. The sclera of his eyes are black, while the iris is icy blue with slit pupils. His ears are pointy and medium length - with two distinct points close to each other, the top one being longer than the bottom one. And Arthyen has claws in place of fingernails but they have the same color, so a translucent peach/white hue. His upper canines are unnaturally long and protrude from his lips (think Orc but the opposite jaw pretty much).

44ab3e5bad0ae5639530d3c5a5dadfb9.jpg
The leather armor chest and arms.

Leather_armor_by_karehb-d466otd.jpg
reference for the tasset style

nZWwypm.png
@Alexandros

Are you looking for only colored pieces?
@Alexandros

Are you looking for only colored pieces?
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
@Gem4567 Currently I do :)
@Gem4567 Currently I do :)

nZWwypm.png
bump~
bump~

nZWwypm.png
1 2 3 4