Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The 'I'm Broke' Thread
1 2 3
it's an 8kt party up in my lair. A pity party I mean.
it's an 8kt party up in my lair. A pity party I mean.
putting this here for spacing reasons
i cant figure how to get this image
centered thanks
Vnj3K4F.png

Hello!

Spaaaaaaaaaccccinnggggg
Woohoo I spent all of my money on a gen-one riggie... I love him to death, but now I have 3315 treasure and ten gems :'))))))))))
Woohoo I spent all of my money on a gen-one riggie... I love him to death, but now I have 3315 treasure and ten gems :'))))))))))
they/them
+2 FR time
I was trying to save and bought the new vista so rip me I guess
I was trying to save and bought the new vista so rip me I guess
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
12 gems and 12,000 hahaha sounds like my budget irl too
12 gems and 12,000 hahaha sounds like my budget irl too
I have 4,489t and 1 gem

Am I invited to this club here. I think I am.
I have 4,489t and 1 gem

Am I invited to this club here. I think I am.
yzUX307.png
I've got 7k treasure. Woo.
I've got 7k treasure. Woo.
Look at us all being broke lol.
Let's throw a party and dream about the really fancy lairs and stuff while monopoly money rains down on us
Look at us all being broke lol.
Let's throw a party and dream about the really fancy lairs and stuff while monopoly money rains down on us
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
I literally have no gems to my name. All I have is almost 20kt, fairly well-dressed dragons, and my friend's debt to me. Hooray, I'm poor. As a high school student, I guess this is what college will feel like.
I literally have no gems to my name. All I have is almost 20kt, fairly well-dressed dragons, and my friend's debt to me. Hooray, I'm poor. As a high school student, I guess this is what college will feel like.
I got 1 gem aaand... 0t.

The stuff in my vault is only about 80kt and some ~400g.

I got a saving problem when it comes to treasure. I take what's needed from my vault to spend it on apparel my dergs can't even wear which is why I have exactly 0t.
I got 1 gem aaand... 0t.

The stuff in my vault is only about 80kt and some ~400g.

I got a saving problem when it comes to treasure. I take what's needed from my vault to spend it on apparel my dergs can't even wear which is why I have exactly 0t.
3404t and 157 gems. I gifted most of my treasure (read: 10kt) to a newbie friend today, though, but it still hurts. I'm probably not going to be able to get the cool Valentine's stuff... :(

(Definitely not a begging post! I'm just lamenting my poverty, I'll probably be able to scrape together enough money to buy the stuff I want by the end of the event.)
3404t and 157 gems. I gifted most of my treasure (read: 10kt) to a newbie friend today, though, but it still hurts. I'm probably not going to be able to get the cool Valentine's stuff... :(

(Definitely not a begging post! I'm just lamenting my poverty, I'll probably be able to scrape together enough money to buy the stuff I want by the end of the event.)
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
1 2 3