Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The 'I'm Broke' Thread
1 2 3
i have like.. 52kt and 60 gems in the vault i think. i did a chest opening for Christmas and then bought genes and i have not had the willpower to recoup since then. also i found retired apparel and all gene projects went on the back burner
i have like.. 52kt and 60 gems in the vault i think. i did a chest opening for Christmas and then bought genes and i have not had the willpower to recoup since then. also i found retired apparel and all gene projects went on the back burner
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
I have 50kT
But I wanna keep my lovebird vista!! (Didn't apply it yet)
I have 50kT
But I wanna keep my lovebird vista!! (Didn't apply it yet)
a8yeK5l.png FR time +3 OOf4SrF.gif
14038 treasure, 61 gems. My plan to save up for a windbound plumage is going great.
14038 treasure, 61 gems. My plan to save up for a windbound plumage is going great.
hXmdLFY.png
^ show me ur dragons wearing my accents pls ‹3
-
behold, the doggy squad

kvOs32.pngzdnrx2.pngaqfFQ2.pngX6bKQ2.pngiRHms2.png
Are you allowed to join the club if you aren't technically broke but you constantly feel broke because your brain resets the "broke" baseline to every new currency milestone you reach? And then you can't spend anything because if you hit less than that new baseline you'll be broker than broke.

I have a problem. Send help.
Are you allowed to join the club if you aren't technically broke but you constantly feel broke because your brain resets the "broke" baseline to every new currency milestone you reach? And then you can't spend anything because if you hit less than that new baseline you'll be broker than broke.

[quote name="Pained" date=2017-02-13 19:32:03] Are you allowed to join the club if you aren't technically broke but you constantly feel broke because your brain resets the "broke" baseline to every new currency milestone you reach? And then you can't spend anything because if you hit less than that new baseline you'll be broker than broke. I have a problem. Send help. [/quote] @Pained This is so me. I have 1mil in treasure and almost 1k gems which isn't super impressive but it's not broke either and yet here I am, feeling utterly broke and not letting myself touch it... -deep sigh-
Pained wrote on 2017-02-13:

@Pained This is so me. I have 1mil in treasure and almost 1k gems which isn't super impressive but it's not broke either and yet here I am, feeling utterly broke and not letting myself touch it... -deep sigh-
Relatable.
Relatable.
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
Just spent about a third of my gems on a XXY gen 1, so yep. Count me in
Just spent about a third of my gems on a XXY gen 1, so yep. Count me in
S1RYPFw.png
[quote name="tinybalrog" date=2017-02-13 19:52:06] @Pained This is so me. I have 1mil in treasure and almost 1k gems which isn't super impressive but it's not broke either and yet here I am, feeling utterly broke and not letting myself touch it... -deep sigh- [/quote] Same here D: I now have 800k and 1k gems in my vault, which will always stay there and now I'm grinding in the coli just so I can get 200k to buy a will o' the ember because I don't want to touch my 800k...
tinybalrog wrote on 2017-02-13:
@Pained This is so me. I have 1mil in treasure and almost 1k gems which isn't super impressive but it's not broke either and yet here I am, feeling utterly broke and not letting myself touch it... -deep sigh-
Same here D:
I now have 800k and 1k gems in my vault, which will always stay there and now I'm grinding in the coli just so I can get 200k to buy a will o' the ember because I don't want to touch my 800k...
8kt :') I have like 30k in my vault and like 30 gems but I'm a poor woman

Which sucks because I just started plans for my first gene project and I wish for death
8kt :') I have like 30k in my vault and like 30 gems but I'm a poor woman

Which sucks because I just started plans for my first gene project and I wish for death
I have 8k treasure :,)
I have 8k treasure :,)
qXZqPz6.gif
1 2 3