Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Triple Color Gen1 Directory (Overhauled)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45
@Rangiku Yeah, I remember him going up once before but I guess he's literally just been cycling around, poor guy. ^^; Glad I had enough for him, too! ^^

Was just trying to update Ebi (my triple Peacock's) entry as it says he's a Spiral and he's a Wildclaw (I also got him as a Mirror originally so I don't know where Spiral came from xD) but it says I need to request permission to edit... even though I got your email.

"There was a problem
You are trying to edit a protected cell or object. Please contact the spreadsheet owner to remove protection if you need to edit."
@Rangiku Yeah, I remember him going up once before but I guess he's literally just been cycling around, poor guy. ^^; Glad I had enough for him, too! ^^

Was just trying to update Ebi (my triple Peacock's) entry as it says he's a Spiral and he's a Wildclaw (I also got him as a Mirror originally so I don't know where Spiral came from xD) but it says I need to request permission to edit... even though I got your email.

"There was a problem
You are trying to edit a protected cell or object. Please contact the spreadsheet owner to remove protection if you need to edit."
@JovaniSkye

Were you happened to be logged into your Google account when you tried? Because I checked the paramiters for your account and it says you can edit. Which is odd, but its possible perhaps you wasn't logged in when you tried. XD

Oh your peacock was a spiral when Avarosa had him so it was set to spiral because of that.
@JovaniSkye

Were you happened to be logged into your Google account when you tried? Because I checked the paramiters for your account and it says you can edit. Which is odd, but its possible perhaps you wasn't logged in when you tried. XD

Oh your peacock was a spiral when Avarosa had him so it was set to spiral because of that.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku

Hey! ; v ; I wanted to update the information on the triple shadow nature boy. It says hes a mirror, but I just purchased him as a Nocturne!

I plan on changing him to a WC, but that will be a bit down the line-- if youd prefer to just wait until I WC him, thats okay too. Not sure how this thing works ; ;

Its really cool to see this spreadsheet! Thank you for keeping it going!
@Rangiku

Hey! ; v ; I wanted to update the information on the triple shadow nature boy. It says hes a mirror, but I just purchased him as a Nocturne!

I plan on changing him to a WC, but that will be a bit down the line-- if youd prefer to just wait until I WC him, thats okay too. Not sure how this thing works ; ;

Its really cool to see this spreadsheet! Thank you for keeping it going!
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@ClockworkBishop

Oh thank you for the update! I will get to it after I get home. I am at work and not feeling too good but I promise I will get it fixed.

Though I do not mind waiting until you breed change him into a WC unless you don't mind me updating him to Noctrune for the time being? I don't mind updating as many times as needbe now with the new system that's been implemented.

And thanks! My bff did the layout and got a bulk of the triples listed. I just commissioned for the banner and added the text as well as continued to add new trips. But I appreciate the complement and will definitely keep this running. :)
@ClockworkBishop

Oh thank you for the update! I will get to it after I get home. I am at work and not feeling too good but I promise I will get it fixed.

Though I do not mind waiting until you breed change him into a WC unless you don't mind me updating him to Noctrune for the time being? I don't mind updating as many times as needbe now with the new system that's been implemented.

And thanks! My bff did the layout and got a bulk of the triples listed. I just commissioned for the banner and added the text as well as continued to add new trips. But I appreciate the complement and will definitely keep this running. :)
@Rangiku

Oh no problem! Go ahead and update it then-- I just didnt want to be a bother ; v ;
@Rangiku

Oh no problem! Go ahead and update it then-- I just didnt want to be a bother ; v ;
@ClockworkBishop

Oh not a problem at all. Let me know when he's been changed to WC and I will update it again. x3
@ClockworkBishop

Oh not a problem at all. Let me know when he's been changed to WC and I will update it again. x3
@Rangiku I've been told to post my progen here. She's triple white. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30787130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307872/30787130_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rangiku I've been told to post my progen here. She's triple white. :)

30787130_350.png
@Rangiku

My triple Shadow (nature element) is now a WC :)
@Rangiku

My triple Shadow (nature element) is now a WC :)
@Tulaberry

Omg :O how lucky!!! My progen ended up with a horrible tert and so I had to scatterscroll her to change her colors.
@Tulaberry

Omg :O how lucky!!! My progen ended up with a horrible tert and so I had to scatterscroll her to change her colors.
New Inventory on the AH!
@Tulaberry

Oh another triple white progen? SO many of those. So much luck. :O

I have added her to the list. Thanks for sharing!

@ClockworkBishop

Updated! Thanks for letting me know!
@Tulaberry

Oh another triple white progen? SO many of those. So much luck. :O

I have added her to the list. Thanks for sharing!

@ClockworkBishop

Updated! Thanks for letting me know!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45