Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Auction House revamp is coming!
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 127 128
This looks amazing! Big thanks to the awesome FR team who have done something fantastic again!
This looks amazing! Big thanks to the awesome FR team who have done something fantastic again!
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif
Will we be able to see the dragon's price that we're selling from our own lair without going to the AH?
Will we be able to see the dragon's price that we're selling from our own lair without going to the AH?
the arcanist has answered my prayers... this is so beautiful...
the arcanist has answered my prayers... this is so beautiful...
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
Wowzas, this is 100% better! I can't wait for the update, marvelous job as always guys :D
Wowzas, this is 100% better! I can't wait for the update, marvelous job as always guys :D
beep beep
love the idea of being able to select dragons ready for breeding !!!!!
love the idea of being able to select dragons ready for breeding !!!!!
Finally!
Finally!
PQznZys.png
@Xhaztol are there plans to add the ability to sell currency to the AH? for example, i've got 1500g i'd like to exchange for treasure, but no one is buying in the forums right now so i just list them in the AH instead? or just the private auction house has them, because of the lack of fee involved?
@Xhaztol are there plans to add the ability to sell currency to the AH? for example, i've got 1500g i'd like to exchange for treasure, but no one is buying in the forums right now so i just list them in the AH instead? or just the private auction house has them, because of the lack of fee involved?
GkfDmNh.png
You know, I'd be happy to see the messengers go. They're not any existing on-site breed, and it peeves me.
You know, I'd be happy to see the messengers go. They're not any existing on-site breed, and it peeves me.
So if we do a page refresh, will we lose all of our choices? I still want to be able to see the newest dragons/items being posted on the AH, but I don't want to have to continually input my options.

Currently I can click between the ascending to descending buttons and it will continue to update with new items being posted on the AH while keeping my options. but if I refresh the page, all my selections go away and I have to choose all the items again.

On the other side. Will there be a "forget/default" button. So you don't have to click X on all of your 25 choices before you can get back to the default? Or is it fixed that if you click a different section (dragons to apparel) it will erase your search options?

Thanks.
So if we do a page refresh, will we lose all of our choices? I still want to be able to see the newest dragons/items being posted on the AH, but I don't want to have to continually input my options.

Currently I can click between the ascending to descending buttons and it will continue to update with new items being posted on the AH while keeping my options. but if I refresh the page, all my selections go away and I have to choose all the items again.

On the other side. Will there be a "forget/default" button. So you don't have to click X on all of your 25 choices before you can get back to the default? Or is it fixed that if you click a different section (dragons to apparel) it will erase your search options?

Thanks.
tumblr_oluarz35sW1s0egqgo1_100.png
Aaaaa this is very promising! :) Good job, I was hoping for a feature like this!
Aaaaa this is very promising! :) Good job, I was hoping for a feature like this!
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 127 128