Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Auction House revamp is coming!
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 127 128
This looks amazing! I especially look forward to the specific age search option, it will make fodder buying soo much easier. Great job!
This looks amazing! I especially look forward to the specific age search option, it will make fodder buying soo much easier. Great job!
Colour range
SEARCH FOR ADULTS (dom is gon get crazy)
COLOUR RANGE
No more spamming my messages with "Your auction has expired" !!
COLOUR RANGE
Colour range
SEARCH FOR ADULTS (dom is gon get crazy)
COLOUR RANGE
No more spamming my messages with "Your auction has expired" !!
COLOUR RANGE
tumblr_ohci5iDLtV1vsixudo2_75sq.gif Sylnes-grabbag2sml.pngtumblr_ohci5iDLtV1vsixudo2_75sq.gif
Ooo this is nice!

One question...have you guys thoroughly tested this on mobile too? Because many of the player base play in part or (like myself) entirely on mobile. It wouldn't be fair if this new system was totally borked on mobile.

Now I have to start exalting again...so I can get more monies for extra space so I can finally track down some dragons I've been wanting /needing XD Thank goodness!

Also its too bad the element only auction house is for your own element only. Would have been nice to be able to pick to sell to any one element. Like during conquests ya know? Hate having to check who is online in the flight I'm supporting who is willing to receive my dragons and such. Would be nice to just be able to be all 'oh...Nature is conquesting? ...level 5s are worth THAT MUCH?!?' And then just go and list my level 5s for the proper price so just nature could buy it. No need to ping people I don't know to see if they can take my dragons and no having to wait to confirm any crossroads (though I guess we can send private auctions to the receivers to kill that extra confirmation step XD Plus it'll allow them to buy one dragon at a time which would be easier for them then trying to make sure they have the room/money for 3 XD)
Ooo this is nice!

One question...have you guys thoroughly tested this on mobile too? Because many of the player base play in part or (like myself) entirely on mobile. It wouldn't be fair if this new system was totally borked on mobile.

Now I have to start exalting again...so I can get more monies for extra space so I can finally track down some dragons I've been wanting /needing XD Thank goodness!

Also its too bad the element only auction house is for your own element only. Would have been nice to be able to pick to sell to any one element. Like during conquests ya know? Hate having to check who is online in the flight I'm supporting who is willing to receive my dragons and such. Would be nice to just be able to be all 'oh...Nature is conquesting? ...level 5s are worth THAT MUCH?!?' And then just go and list my level 5s for the proper price so just nature could buy it. No need to ping people I don't know to see if they can take my dragons and no having to wait to confirm any crossroads (though I guess we can send private auctions to the receivers to kill that extra confirmation step XD Plus it'll allow them to buy one dragon at a time which would be easier for them then trying to make sure they have the room/money for 3 XD)
X0JktGl.png
excellent! Thanks for all the work!
excellent! Thanks for all the work!
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pnggoSc2L4.pngJC7T.gif
The color range search option is so exciting!
The color range search option is so exciting!
Amazing, I can't wait!
Amazing, I can't wait!
earthshieldr.png
Oh geez, it's so much more than what I ever could have expected! All those dragon options?? Not just multiple colors but color RANGES? Relist options??? Food type search????/ Single notifications??????? Gen1 search??????!??? Unit price???!!!!???

Oh my Windsinger thank you
Oh geez, it's so much more than what I ever could have expected! All those dragon options?? Not just multiple colors but color RANGES? Relist options??? Food type search????/ Single notifications??????? Gen1 search??????!??? Unit price???!!!!???

Oh my Windsinger thank you
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
finally !!
finally !!
JXPJlj9.png
Love this idea and I'm super excited! My question(s) is do you have a time/time frame as to when this will be implemented? Also as for the gen1 and gen2+ search if I have a dragon that is gen 4 and gen 2 will it show up as each when I look up both gens in the new revamp? For example my boy Auloniades is an 8th gen, 17th gen, 18th gen, 19th gen, and 20th gen as I've found out so far. So if I put him in the revamped AH and looked up each gen would he show up in for each or is there a cut off?
Love this idea and I'm super excited! My question(s) is do you have a time/time frame as to when this will be implemented? Also as for the gen1 and gen2+ search if I have a dragon that is gen 4 and gen 2 will it show up as each when I look up both gens in the new revamp? For example my boy Auloniades is an 8th gen, 17th gen, 18th gen, 19th gen, and 20th gen as I've found out so far. So if I put him in the revamped AH and looked up each gen would he show up in for each or is there a cut off?
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/dOJt6XZlQw8qQ/giphy.gif[/img] @Pepsi did you see this?
giphy.gif

@Pepsi did you see this?
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 127 128