Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Familiars
1 2
I just found out you can bond with your familiars! That's great! :D
I just found out you can bond with your familiars! That's great! :D
Indeed! You can get pretty sweet chests and the chest loot, as well.
Indeed! You can get pretty sweet chests and the chest loot, as well.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@MysticDuska
Yup! Every time their status goes up you get a chest and an extra bit of money and the last drop is a golden chest! :D
@MysticDuska
Yup! Every time their status goes up you get a chest and an extra bit of money and the last drop is a golden chest! :D
@Erujayy That's fantastic!
@Erujayy That's fantastic!
@MysticDuska
sure is! Except that it takes a couple of weeks ^^'
@MysticDuska
sure is! Except that it takes a couple of weeks ^^'
@Erujayy does it reset if you remove it off the dragon and put it on a different one?
@Erujayy does it reset if you remove it off the dragon and put it on a different one?
@MysticDuska
Nope! It's saved on the familiar so it never resets
@MysticDuska
Nope! It's saved on the familiar so it never resets
@Erujayy Got it. thank you!
@Erujayy Got it. thank you!
@MysticDuska
No problemo!
@MysticDuska
No problemo!
@MysticDuska

Familiar status is account bound, which is part of the reason why you can only ever have one familiar type bonding at any given time.

This means that if you Awaken a Leafy Moth and sell it, the next Leafy Moth you get will also be Awakened despite being a different one!

Also bear in mind that if you get rid of all copies of a familiar, they grey out in your Bestiary, so I personally tuck all my Awakeneds into my vault.
@MysticDuska

Familiar status is account bound, which is part of the reason why you can only ever have one familiar type bonding at any given time.

This means that if you Awaken a Leafy Moth and sell it, the next Leafy Moth you get will also be Awakened despite being a different one!

Also bear in mind that if you get rid of all copies of a familiar, they grey out in your Bestiary, so I personally tuck all my Awakeneds into my vault.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
1 2