Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Volcanic Vents: A New Coliseum Venue
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 326 327
yOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
M7z2p.gifyWuix.gifCWlUL.gif
"Duskflapper" pfffffft hahahaha xD

I don't know why, but the name is so funny.
"Duskflapper" pfffffft hahahaha xD

I don't know why, but the name is so funny.
ink2.png 17
bpd & adhd lol
ive lost my mind
fr+0
Love the imps and the fiendcats!!
Love the imps and the fiendcats!!
Goodness!
Goodness!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
spiders? sike
spiders? sike
xpxalNl.gif
Mmmmmm. More warm colored stuff for me, I like it.
Mmmmmm. More warm colored stuff for me, I like it.
yDxBpzp.png
Yes. Love. Good.
Yes. Love. Good.
My fire flight heart weeps
I'm so so happy
My fire flight heart weeps
I'm so so happy
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
@EarthTiger @PKRS

Pretty sure there are only two Water venues. I thought it was confirmed somewhere back that Waterway was in the Hewn City, so it's actually a second Light venue. 2 Light, 2 Water, 2 Fire, 2 Nature, 2 Lightning, 1 Earth, 1 Wind, 1 Arcane, 1 Ice, 1 Shadow, & 2 Neutral.

~ Azophel
@EarthTiger @PKRS

Pretty sure there are only two Water venues. I thought it was confirmed somewhere back that Waterway was in the Hewn City, so it's actually a second Light venue. 2 Light, 2 Water, 2 Fire, 2 Nature, 2 Lightning, 1 Earth, 1 Wind, 1 Arcane, 1 Ice, 1 Shadow, & 2 Neutral.

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@EarthTiger yeah, it probably is a more neutral venue. oh well. it's still green and it has forest creatures in it

exactly!! a lower level lightning venue would be welcome, i don't even dare venture into the golem workshop. and plague. hoooo boy. was the mire supposed to be plague? i know at some point forgotten cave was, before they added new enemies and turned the corpse cleaner into earth element. but please. a plague venue.... im dying
@EarthTiger yeah, it probably is a more neutral venue. oh well. it's still green and it has forest creatures in it

exactly!! a lower level lightning venue would be welcome, i don't even dare venture into the golem workshop. and plague. hoooo boy. was the mire supposed to be plague? i know at some point forgotten cave was, before they added new enemies and turned the corpse cleaner into earth element. but please. a plague venue.... im dying
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 326 327