Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Volcanic Vents: A New Coliseum Venue
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 326 327
I am here for the lizards and imps, fam
I am here for the lizards and imps, fam
BPpOUJu.png
I really love the new venue's art. I can't be the only one thinking, "MUSTAFAR!! I couldn't have asked for a better place for EPIC BATTLES to go down!" :-D

Seriously, great job, team.
I really love the new venue's art. I can't be the only one thinking, "MUSTAFAR!! I couldn't have asked for a better place for EPIC BATTLES to go down!" :-D

Seriously, great job, team.
HOLY SHT POKEMON IS REAL
HOLY SHT POKEMON IS REAL
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Really loved the new venue. <3
The new familiars are great! Can't wait to waste all of my free time grinding for them heh
Really loved the new venue. <3
The new familiars are great! Can't wait to waste all of my free time grinding for them heh

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
This is so cool omg
This is so cool omg
RwlVTlu.png
AAAAAAAHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! lol forgive me but I've been waiting for this venue for forever! I love all the new familiars!
AAAAAAAHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! lol forgive me but I've been waiting for this venue for forever! I love all the new familiars!
zyvrj7C.png x0CMhAc.png
@PKRS They need two of each element so that there's a low and a high (not saying that we don't need Plague though... hopefully one will come before the next Riot of Rot)

And that wasn't the second Water venue... it was the third ;-;
@PKRS They need two of each element so that there's a low and a high (not saying that we don't need Plague though... hopefully one will come before the next Riot of Rot)

And that wasn't the second Water venue... it was the third ;-;
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Dude I'm not seeing a lotta fire tho...a lot of neutral. Maybe I'm just blind :p and yaaAAAAAY finally I've been grinding ever since the coli came back online and I only just now got a familiar >.>

Also, does this mean the familiars will be in the marketplace now..?

*I want another wind venue T^T*
Dude I'm not seeing a lotta fire tho...a lot of neutral. Maybe I'm just blind :p and yaaAAAAAY finally I've been grinding ever since the coli came back online and I only just now got a familiar >.>

Also, does this mean the familiars will be in the marketplace now..?

*I want another wind venue T^T*
Banner_Small.png
Love the new familiars and having a new venue to play in!

The venue art is really awesome..... b apart from the vent the blocks the lowest dragon on your team (a female mirror in my case). :(
Love the new familiars and having a new venue to play in!

The venue art is really awesome..... b apart from the vent the blocks the lowest dragon on your team (a female mirror in my case). :(
Valentines1_zpsuzkpet6x.png
too bad the coli is still so broken or i'd be more excited...
too bad the coli is still so broken or i'd be more excited...
pLOEioZ.pngjirachi.giftumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do6_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do5_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do4_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 326 327