Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pokemon safari friend codes
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 186 187
@raiokami

Sure, I'll add you!! Ditto safariii 8O

I'm going to add you tomorrow if that's okay, I'm on my way to bed now.
@raiokami

Sure, I'll add you!! Ditto safariii 8O

I'm going to add you tomorrow if that's okay, I'm on my way to bed now.
light_banner.pngfR0MgwK.giflight_banner.png
Ooh, my first ditto safari o: Added back, @RaiOkami

This is super coolie

to anyone else who wants ghostie goo's my code is
1633-4715-2811
Shupper-Phantump-Dusclops
Ooh, my first ditto safari o: Added back, @RaiOkami

This is super coolie

to anyone else who wants ghostie goo's my code is
1633-4715-2811
Shupper-Phantump-Dusclops
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
@Swizzle
Yaaaay, I was hoping my dittos would help me get onto increasingly scarce friends list places! AND FINALLY PONYTAAA! Ishall walk around untill I find a shiny male... It has been my DREAM pokemon ever since original gold and silver....!

@Kyu
Aaah, I didn't see, I don't read the thread often, I just do random dips and add a bunch! xD
Thank you! =3

@Imp
Yaaay! Thank you! =D
Glad I'll be of service! x3

Hey, do any of you know someone with an Eevee safari? Or one with Luxio? And then growlithe, and ninetales? =o
@Swizzle
Yaaaay, I was hoping my dittos would help me get onto increasingly scarce friends list places! AND FINALLY PONYTAAA! Ishall walk around untill I find a shiny male... It has been my DREAM pokemon ever since original gold and silver....!

@Kyu
Aaah, I didn't see, I don't read the thread often, I just do random dips and add a bunch! xD
Thank you! =3

@Imp
Yaaay! Thank you! =D
Glad I'll be of service! x3

Hey, do any of you know someone with an Eevee safari? Or one with Luxio? And then growlithe, and ninetales? =o
does anybody in this thread possibly have a chansey safari that i could swap codes with? I accidentally lost my lucky egg and i have no way of getting more unless i find chanseys XD. i really want some more lucky eggs :3

I have a ghost safari with dusclops, shuppet, and phantump
does anybody in this thread possibly have a chansey safari that i could swap codes with? I accidentally lost my lucky egg and i have no way of getting more unless i find chanseys XD. i really want some more lucky eggs :3

I have a ghost safari with dusclops, shuppet, and phantump
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
@Ellis Added back!
@Ellis Added back!
@raiokami

Haha no problem! I think it's pretty likely that the encounter rates have skyrocketed in the friend safari...I found an Espurr last week while trying to fill out my safari list.

Hope you find your Ponyta!
@raiokami

Haha no problem! I think it's pretty likely that the encounter rates have skyrocketed in the friend safari...I found an Espurr last week while trying to fill out my safari list.

Hope you find your Ponyta!
@Swizzle
Yeah, I heared people say that alot...! However, I spent a loooot of time in different friend safaris and I only found one shiny ever (whole X and Y game time) so far, a kakuna... xD
I shall keep trying though!

EDIT: After 8 hours of only going around in your safari zone, ALLOW ME TO DEAFEN EVERYONE with my high pitched screams of joy! I FOUND ONE! I Actually FOUND a shiny ponyta! A male JUST as I wished It would be, and flash fire ability JUST as I wished It would have AND I got It in a critical capture!!
I can't believe It....! I am all shaking after huge adrenaline rush now...! xD
@Swizzle
Yeah, I heared people say that alot...! However, I spent a loooot of time in different friend safaris and I only found one shiny ever (whole X and Y game time) so far, a kakuna... xD
I shall keep trying though!

EDIT: After 8 hours of only going around in your safari zone, ALLOW ME TO DEAFEN EVERYONE with my high pitched screams of joy! I FOUND ONE! I Actually FOUND a shiny ponyta! A male JUST as I wished It would be, and flash fire ability JUST as I wished It would have AND I got It in a critical capture!!
I can't believe It....! I am all shaking after huge adrenaline rush now...! xD
@raiokami

WOAAAHH congrats dude!! :O I'm glad it was exactly what you were looking for!!
@raiokami

WOAAAHH congrats dude!! :O I'm glad it was exactly what you were looking for!!
@Swizzle
And you won't believe this, but I found ANOTHER shiny ponyta, same there, crit capture, male, flash fire...! *dies*
And then I found a shiny phantump today as well, Im your friend zone @Imp! =D
@Swizzle
And you won't believe this, but I found ANOTHER shiny ponyta, same there, crit capture, male, flash fire...! *dies*
And then I found a shiny phantump today as well, Im your friend zone @Imp! =D
Hey everyone, I wanted to let y'alls know that I have a spare Xerneas up for trade. I don't know what I want for it, but if anyone's interested let me know! This Xerneas is Mild nature, caught in a Dusk ball, and has perfect IVs in Attack, Sp. Def and Speed. Would probably come with nickname, because I spent an hour thinking of a good one (Vivacité, which apparently roughly means "life" in French). >->; Can change if wanted, though.
Hey everyone, I wanted to let y'alls know that I have a spare Xerneas up for trade. I don't know what I want for it, but if anyone's interested let me know! This Xerneas is Mild nature, caught in a Dusk ball, and has perfect IVs in Attack, Sp. Def and Speed. Would probably come with nickname, because I spent an hour thinking of a good one (Vivacité, which apparently roughly means "life" in French). >->; Can change if wanted, though.
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 186 187