Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 596 597 598 599 600 ... 1426 1427
@Stormdance I am! :3
@Stormdance I am! :3
CQy7TyL.png
@Stormdance
I've got room. You can go ahead and send your dragons and food for their stay.
@Stormdance
I've got room. You can go ahead and send your dragons and food for their stay.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
@Zenniel
Hello, can I rent the nest?)
@Zenniel
Hello, can I rent the nest?)
@SiJunma
Hello! I've nests ready for you! I'll just need a CR whenever you've got the time to set one up!
@SiJunma
Hello! I've nests ready for you! I'll just need a CR whenever you've got the time to set one up!
zenniel-commission_zpsyvhnptjc.png
@comicsans @ReikiMuroichi @Lightstorm @GrumpyCatlover
Hello! I'd like to rent a nest for a pair of dragons, I'll pay 10kt for their stay.
@comicsans @ReikiMuroichi @Lightstorm @GrumpyCatlover
Hello! I'd like to rent a nest for a pair of dragons, I'll pay 10kt for their stay.
@mizushimo

Sure thing!! Got nest ready, just send them :)
@mizushimo

Sure thing!! Got nest ready, just send them :)
@Zenniel @Alxamei @RadiantStardust @Avarice
Could I rent a Light nest from either of you? I can provide a stack of food for my dragons.
@Zenniel @Alxamei @RadiantStardust @Avarice
Could I rent a Light nest from either of you? I can provide a stack of food for my dragons.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

I have one free! Food/fee not required, all I ask is that you put your name in their descriptions before you send them over. ♥
@tigressRising

I have one free! Food/fee not required, all I ask is that you put your name in their descriptions before you send them over. ♥
@RadiantStardust Thank you so much! I'll send them over now!
@RadiantStardust Thank you so much! I'll send them over now!
Na5WGHa.png
@Desertmonkey @Takora @Earth @wuf @Tubermelon @Bionicdingo @DalphiaRose @acorncap @Hyacinthus @celelorien@Juleatic @Etymology @TikindiDragon @Imani @soII @Kassinator @Boneless @LadySoren @PumpkinGuts

Looking to rent and Earth nest starting tomorrow

Found!
@Desertmonkey @Takora @Earth @wuf @Tubermelon @Bionicdingo @DalphiaRose @acorncap @Hyacinthus @celelorien@Juleatic @Etymology @TikindiDragon @Imani @soII @Kassinator @Boneless @LadySoren @PumpkinGuts

Looking to rent and Earth nest starting tomorrow

Found!
My Coli Vista Quest progress
Vista: Boreal Wood II Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Mire Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Forbidden Portal only
two
left!!!
*o*
1 2 ... 596 597 598 599 600 ... 1426 1427