Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issue with Baldwin
When I go to transmute something with Baldwin it won't let me switch between tabs. I'm stuck on the food option, I can't get to anything else.
When I go to transmute something with Baldwin it won't let me switch between tabs. I'm stuck on the food option, I can't get to anything else.
@DoctorPharma have you tried clearing your cache?
@DoctorPharma have you tried clearing your cache?
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Hi @DoctorPharma, if clearing your cache does not work, can you please post your browser/OS information so we can see if it is a browser compatibility bug?
Hi @DoctorPharma, if clearing your cache does not work, can you please post your browser/OS information so we can see if it is a browser compatibility bug?
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@DoctorPharma - There's a lag that happens when the food tab opens as the site loads every item in your food hoard. If you have a lot of items or a slow connection, this can take awhile. Switching to a new tab, say Materials, will produce another lag as every Materials item in your hoard loads, during which time you can't switch to any other tab. After any tab is loaded, the item data remains for awhile, during which time you can switch freely between the Baldwin tabs. This is also true when attaching items to a PM or CR.

So if it's not letting you switch tabs, I'd recommend looking through that tab and seeing if any items remain unloaded. If you have a slow connection, just click on the tab you actually want to load, and then go do something else for a little bit.
@DoctorPharma - There's a lag that happens when the food tab opens as the site loads every item in your food hoard. If you have a lot of items or a slow connection, this can take awhile. Switching to a new tab, say Materials, will produce another lag as every Materials item in your hoard loads, during which time you can't switch to any other tab. After any tab is loaded, the item data remains for awhile, during which time you can switch freely between the Baldwin tabs. This is also true when attaching items to a PM or CR.

So if it's not letting you switch tabs, I'd recommend looking through that tab and seeing if any items remain unloaded. If you have a slow connection, just click on the tab you actually want to load, and then go do something else for a little bit.
Still undercaffeinated.