Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38
@Ironlily Shadow Veil is absolutely gorgeous! I adore it, and it seems to go well with every dragon?? How did you manage that? I really hope it gets chosen, I would love to buy ten :D
@Ironlily Shadow Veil is absolutely gorgeous! I adore it, and it seems to go well with every dragon?? How did you manage that? I really hope it gets chosen, I would love to buy ten :D
marlettsig_by_themonochromequeen-db9mg6j.png
@Kaljaia i am Deceased your Ringmaster accent is so spectacular im desperate for it !!
@Kaljaia i am Deceased your Ringmaster accent is so spectacular im desperate for it !!
@scorchfrost Thank you so much ;w;
@scorchfrost Thank you so much ;w;
uXWoEda.png
Oh dear, there are so many great skins and accents this festival!

@Allunar Shadowed Wings are gorgeous! It's so simple yet beautiful and I think it will look amazing in every color! Great work!

@Swirlything Glowing Inkcap is so cool! It makes me want to get a male Fae. It also looks amazingly well with many different colors! I adore it! It fits the Shadow flight well too, and those holes in wings look really well!

@IndigoCrow Gamemaster is such a good accent! Considering how some genes do not touch the underbelly, it would be good addition any Tundra! It's amazing how you captured the theme with only covering underbelly! I love it so much!

@Mudy Bramble Bride is so gorgeous, I am dying inside. It looks so elegant and I would love to get one if it's chosen! Amazing work, I'm truly speechless!
Oh dear, there are so many great skins and accents this festival!

@Allunar Shadowed Wings are gorgeous! It's so simple yet beautiful and I think it will look amazing in every color! Great work!

@Swirlything Glowing Inkcap is so cool! It makes me want to get a male Fae. It also looks amazingly well with many different colors! I adore it! It fits the Shadow flight well too, and those holes in wings look really well!

@IndigoCrow Gamemaster is such a good accent! Considering how some genes do not touch the underbelly, it would be good addition any Tundra! It's amazing how you captured the theme with only covering underbelly! I love it so much!

@Mudy Bramble Bride is so gorgeous, I am dying inside. It looks so elegant and I would love to get one if it's chosen! Amazing work, I'm truly speechless!
@dilselim - aaaah Thank you so much? Honestly it's the first skin thing I've ever made so I'm a bit nervous about it, but I'm glad you liked it! ;u;
@dilselim - aaaah Thank you so much? Honestly it's the first skin thing I've ever made so I'm a bit nervous about it, but I'm glad you liked it! ;u;
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@scorchfrost @ryou

Aaaaaw, thank you guys so much! <3
@scorchfrost @ryou

Aaaaaw, thank you guys so much! <3
@Mudy It's truly amazing! And it's your first skin? How did you get perfection in first try?? I hope you will draw more skins and accents in future, Bramble Bride is so promising that I am sure anything you will create will be as beautiful (or even more beautiful than) Bramble Bride!

It's just.. AAA. I scream at its beauty. Hope it will win!
@Mudy It's truly amazing! And it's your first skin? How did you get perfection in first try?? I hope you will draw more skins and accents in future, Bramble Bride is so promising that I am sure anything you will create will be as beautiful (or even more beautiful than) Bramble Bride!

It's just.. AAA. I scream at its beauty. Hope it will win!
@dilselim
Omg, thank you so much! That's so kind of you!
I've had the concept floating around in my head for a while. If it doesn't win (which, not to be a downer, it probably won't xD) I might hang onto it and try again next time.
@dilselim
Omg, thank you so much! That's so kind of you!
I've had the concept floating around in my head for a while. If it doesn't win (which, not to be a downer, it probably won't xD) I might hang onto it and try again next time.
ctFAI4k.gif
@IndigoCrow You are welcome! Thank you for creating such a nice accent! If it wins, my Tundra progen will be forever grateful for wearing it :D

It's not overly complicated yet captures the Circus theme, and it's so nice?? Some genes are already complex so throwing a simple yet nice accent would make a great combination, I think <3
@IndigoCrow You are welcome! Thank you for creating such a nice accent! If it wins, my Tundra progen will be forever grateful for wearing it :D

It's not overly complicated yet captures the Circus theme, and it's so nice?? Some genes are already complex so throwing a simple yet nice accent would make a great combination, I think <3
@dilselim Awww thank you so much!
@dilselim Awww thank you so much!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38