Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mystery Roleplay Sign Up [Reserving]
1 2 3 4 5
After 1 last person joins, I'm going to close the sign-up thread until later notice.
This means I'll also be making one last character, which makes 2 available characters for 2 people to play.

Basically meaning two people will be playing 2 characters, if you want to do this, just tell me.
After 1 last person joins, I'm going to close the sign-up thread until later notice.
This means I'll also be making one last character, which makes 2 available characters for 2 people to play.

Basically meaning two people will be playing 2 characters, if you want to do this, just tell me.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Dragon Name: Amber Dragon Age: 20 Dragon Gender: Female Dragon Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=133&bodygene=4&breed=12&element=11&gender=0&tert=72&tertgene=4&winggene=17&wings=47&auth=bfd309b81837958fe41f00c5a427b46a47093d62&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Personality: Amber is a quiet and shy dragon. She is quite studious and doesn't like attention. Most dragons find her attractive, and others say she needs to get herself a mate. She takes great joy in the ability to say "no". She has a passion for fencing and pyrodynamics.
Dragon Name: Amber
Dragon Age: 20
Dragon Gender: Female
Dragon Appearance:
dragon?age=1&body=133&bodygene=4&breed=12&element=11&gender=0&tert=72&tertgene=4&winggene=17&wings=47&auth=bfd309b81837958fe41f00c5a427b46a47093d62&dummyext=prev.png
Personality: Amber is a quiet and shy dragon. She is quite studious and doesn't like attention. Most dragons find her attractive, and others say she needs to get herself a mate. She takes great joy in the ability to say "no". She has a passion for fencing and pyrodynamics.

rsz_lore.png
bumpity bump
bumpity bump

rsz_lore.png
@LS299 Dragon Name: Dolce Dragon Age: 24 Dragon Gender: Female Dragon Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29903959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299040/29903959_350.png[/img] [/url] Flight Allegiance: Light, formerly Shadow. Personality: Adventurous, Truth seeking, always trying to expand her Horizon. She has been left at the Sunbeam Ruins as the Lairs of her previous Clan was overflowing. While she does not know about this yet, it's very obvious that she originally comes from The Tangled Woods because of her Eyecolour.
@LS299

Dragon Name: Dolce
Dragon Age: 24
Dragon Gender: Female
Dragon Appearance:
29903959_350.png

Flight Allegiance: Light, formerly Shadow.
Personality: Adventurous, Truth seeking, always trying to expand her Horizon. She has been left at the Sunbeam Ruins as the Lairs of her previous Clan was overflowing. While she does not know about this yet, it's very obvious that she originally comes from The Tangled Woods because of her Eyecolour.
9+ Hours ahead of FR Time.
@Kumar

Great!
Were all filled up.

Closing Thread
@Kumar

Great!
Were all filled up.

Closing Thread

rsz_lore.png
Everybody take a look at the 1st post with the list and stuff. There are 2 characters that have been made but aren't being played by anybody. If anybody wants to play those characters, just reply and you can. We need some people to play those characters, I can play Amber if nobody wants to, but I don't think I can play all 3. (desmos, amber, raxus)
Everybody take a look at the 1st post with the list and stuff. There are 2 characters that have been made but aren't being played by anybody. If anybody wants to play those characters, just reply and you can. We need some people to play those characters, I can play Amber if nobody wants to, but I don't think I can play all 3. (desmos, amber, raxus)

rsz_lore.png
I could roleplay Raxus if no one else wants to. @LS299
I could roleplay Raxus if no one else wants to. @LS299
9+ Hours ahead of FR Time.
@Kumar

Okay, I'll put you as Raxus.
@Kumar

Okay, I'll put you as Raxus.

rsz_lore.png
Haha Paigeworth gets to babysit all of these little baby dragons.

...I kid, I kid. This is going to be a lot of fun. I will be enjoying being the token old guy immensely :D
Haha Paigeworth gets to babysit all of these little baby dragons.

...I kid, I kid. This is going to be a lot of fun. I will be enjoying being the token old guy immensely :D
Greetings from the Gladeveins!
My DA Page
I can already see him just getting all grumpy :)
I can already see him just getting all grumpy :)

rsz_lore.png
1 2 3 4 5