Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mystery Roleplay Sign Up [Reserving]
1 2 3 4 5
I'm just going to play Amber for now.
I'm just going to play Amber for now.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@luvkirby4ever
@MagicJade
@ImNotOkay
@ShinyPearl
@RidleeKi
@Silvershadowcat
@wushus
@Kumar

I'm making the thread for the actual roleplay. Please make sure that you post to the roleplay every once in a while at least :(
About one post per day would be nice, if not possible maybe like every other day?

Heres the link:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2107146
@luvkirby4ever
@MagicJade
@ImNotOkay
@ShinyPearl
@RidleeKi
@Silvershadowcat
@wushus
@Kumar

I'm making the thread for the actual roleplay. Please make sure that you post to the roleplay every once in a while at least :(
About one post per day would be nice, if not possible maybe like every other day?

Heres the link:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2107146

rsz_lore.png
@LS299 He's actually very collected- he makes for a patient butler used to watching over the family that he works for. The young master he's currently watching over makes a game out of trying to get an unpleasant reaction out of him >:]

...In more relevant news, I'll post to the RP thread in a bit. I should probably take care of some stuff irl first.
@LS299 He's actually very collected- he makes for a patient butler used to watching over the family that he works for. The young master he's currently watching over makes a game out of trying to get an unpleasant reaction out of him >:]

...In more relevant news, I'll post to the RP thread in a bit. I should probably take care of some stuff irl first.
Greetings from the Gladeveins!
My DA Page
Alright. I have some stuff to do as well.
Alright. I have some stuff to do as well.

rsz_lore.png
@LS299 I have to eat, and then do more irl life stuff, but I will post on the RP thread today! >:)
@LS299 I have to eat, and then do more irl life stuff, but I will post on the RP thread today! >:)
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
o no, i have to drop @LS299 :(
o no, i have to drop @LS299 :(
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
You have to drop :(

Why?
You have to drop :(

Why?

rsz_lore.png
Everybody, wushus has had to drop out, would anybody else like to play his character?
Everybody, wushus has had to drop out, would anybody else like to play his character?

rsz_lore.png
Bump, please check out first page for more info
Bump, please check out first page for more info

rsz_lore.png
Bumpity bump
Bumpity bump

rsz_lore.png
1 2 3 4 5