Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiars Problem
1 2
@Shinyumbreon Soooooorrryyyy!!!! qwq But I think you've misunderstood my words?? I've tried it the River Flight on another dragon which hasn't got any familiar, and then it still won't show up, but the other famillars will show up and a big blank is left there. Should I give you a image link??
@Shinyumbreon Soooooorrryyyy!!!! qwq But I think you've misunderstood my words?? I've tried it the River Flight on another dragon which hasn't got any familiar, and then it still won't show up, but the other famillars will show up and a big blank is left there. Should I give you a image link??
@BeAwareOfWolfFox i understand you perfectly. you cannot use the extra familiars on other dragons, like i said, you can only have one of each type of familiar on any dragon. if you have one on one dragon, you can't have one of the same kind on another dragon. the blank is probably there if the familiars are centered in the selection box, which is normal.

looked at the link. that is normal.
@BeAwareOfWolfFox i understand you perfectly. you cannot use the extra familiars on other dragons, like i said, you can only have one of each type of familiar on any dragon. if you have one on one dragon, you can't have one of the same kind on another dragon. the blank is probably there if the familiars are centered in the selection box, which is normal.

looked at the link. that is normal.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon http://be-aware-of-wolves.deviantart.com/art/Screen-Shot-2017-01-29-at-15-42-26-660278791?ga_submit_new=10%3A1485675933
And here's the link!
@Shinyumbreon http://be-aware-of-wolves.deviantart.com/art/Screen-Shot-2017-01-29-at-15-42-26-660278791?ga_submit_new=10%3A1485675933
And here's the link!
@Shinyumbreon Is that like this?
@Shinyumbreon Is that like this?
@BeAwareOfWolfFox it is normal. you cannot have more than one of a kind of a familiar on multiple dragons. the extras do not appear.

and the blank space is normal, the familiar is just centered
like this
@BeAwareOfWolfFox it is normal. you cannot have more than one of a kind of a familiar on multiple dragons. the extras do not appear.

and the blank space is normal, the familiar is just centered
like this

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon My friend had just tried so and he told me that it's true. So sorry for disturbing you and thank you very much!! XDDDD
@Shinyumbreon My friend had just tried so and he told me that it's true. So sorry for disturbing you and thank you very much!! XDDDD
@BeAwareOfWolfFox no problem
@BeAwareOfWolfFox no problem

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@BeAwareOfWolfFox Moved to the Help Center as this is not a bug. :)
@BeAwareOfWolfFox Moved to the Help Center as this is not a bug. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2