Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED WINNERS ON PAGE 12
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@Aurora13 yeah, it's all cool! Thanks for that
@Aurora13 yeah, it's all cool! Thanks for that
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Can I have the terra cota skin please? And dragon 15 :-) thanks
Can I have the terra cota skin please? And dragon 15 :-) thanks
Oh wow, 11th hahah. Awesome!

Congrats to the other winners, especially those above me heh!

Anyways, on to my list. I'm making it a bit longer in case any one in front of me nabs the stuff! Plus I don't actually want any dragons, hahah. No room!

1. Basilisk
2. Burlap Hood
3. Dented Iron Boots
4. Bluefin Charger
5. Sakura Owl
6. Natural Might Fragment
7. Peacekeeping Vest
8. Diseased Might Fragment

But on the off chance you would hold the dragon for me (put it in a crossroads so I can accept it when I have space even if you aren't there) I'll make a list I guess!

20 skydancer lady, 22 hatchling if there's a female
Oh wow, 11th hahah. Awesome!

Congrats to the other winners, especially those above me heh!

Anyways, on to my list. I'm making it a bit longer in case any one in front of me nabs the stuff! Plus I don't actually want any dragons, hahah. No room!

1. Basilisk
2. Burlap Hood
3. Dented Iron Boots
4. Bluefin Charger
5. Sakura Owl
6. Natural Might Fragment
7. Peacekeeping Vest
8. Diseased Might Fragment

But on the off chance you would hold the dragon for me (put it in a crossroads so I can accept it when I have space even if you aren't there) I'll make a list I guess!

20 skydancer lady, 22 hatchling if there's a female
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
@CrystalBlackpaws Depends how long you'd need her held for(no.20), since it's actually one of my dragons :p (assuming no one before you wishes you claim her obviously.)
@CrystalBlackpaws Depends how long you'd need her held for(no.20), since it's actually one of my dragons :p (assuming no one before you wishes you claim her obviously.)
@Sakurawr Oooh, okay!
Well it would only be a few days because a friend of mine is also breeding me some dragons so I need space and quick hahah.
@Sakurawr Oooh, okay!
Well it would only be a few days because a friend of mine is also breeding me some dragons so I need space and quick hahah.
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
@CrystalBlackPaws That'd be fine by me~
@CrystalBlackPaws That'd be fine by me~
Hi, I'm unable to receive my prize dragon because he has a familiar on him. Could you remove it and send him to me again? Thanks!
Hi, I'm unable to receive my prize dragon because he has a familiar on him. Could you remove it and send him to me again? Thanks!
@Namika Woops, sorry! XD I took it off now
@Namika Woops, sorry! XD I took it off now
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
It works now. Thanks!
It works now. Thanks!
@Donner
Item sent! :3 The dragon is in Sakurawr's Lair, so they'll send the dragon over!
@Donner
Item sent! :3 The dragon is in Sakurawr's Lair, so they'll send the dragon over!
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20