Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 725 726 727 728 729 ... 753 754
How do I get more dragons other than raising hatchlings?
How do I get more dragons other than raising hatchlings?
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png
[quote name="Starrlight" date=2017-01-11 10:24:35] Will the Coliseum revamp affect battlestones (i.e. adding/buffing/nerfing battlestones)? [/quote] [quote name="Bromjunaar" date=2017-01-11 05:37:53] With the upcoming Coli rewrite, how will you be handling the changes to AGI? Will investing points in our dragons' AGI be required for higher level venues, or would the dodge rate remain roughly the same as it is now should players choose not to? [/quote] Seconding these questions! I'd be particularly interested to know if there are any plans to buff other builds to make them viable competitors to the eliminate glass cannon build. My question: Words on the Wind was changed to be a quarterly thing, with updates every 3 months a while back. Has this plan changed as time has gone on?
Starrlight wrote on 2017-01-11:
Will the Coliseum revamp affect battlestones (i.e. adding/buffing/nerfing battlestones)?
Bromjunaar wrote on 2017-01-11:
With the upcoming Coli rewrite, how will you be handling the changes to AGI? Will investing points in our dragons' AGI be required for higher level venues, or would the dodge rate remain roughly the same as it is now should players choose not to?
Seconding these questions! I'd be particularly interested to know if there are any plans to buff other builds to make them viable competitors to the eliminate glass cannon build.

My question: Words on the Wind was changed to be a quarterly thing, with updates every 3 months a while back. Has this plan changed as time has gone on?
Do Nocturne Dragons have echolocation for getting around the darkest parts of the Tangled Wood?
Do Nocturne Dragons have echolocation for getting around the darkest parts of the Tangled Wood?
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
Do water dragons dig tube tunnels that others cannot enter?
Do water dragons dig tube tunnels that others cannot enter?
CEO of 100 Oldest Dragons

I feel Capital
Ire Tweet
H9klr6C.png
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 32650[/text]
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 41788[/text]
Steam Gyre
Will the Iridescent and Shimmer art for old colors be updated at some point so it's on par with the art for the new colors?
Will the Iridescent and Shimmer art for old colors be updated at some point so it's on par with the art for the new colors?
Is a new game for the Fairgrounds being developed? Also, will there ever be an option for opening all chests at once? I wouldn't mind a huge item drop screen in exchange for not having to open them one at a time.
Is a new game for the Fairgrounds being developed? Also, will there ever be an option for opening all chests at once? I wouldn't mind a huge item drop screen in exchange for not having to open them one at a time.
Fwooomf1-sig.png
Lio/Vash | He/him FR+2 | Still working on lore, lair is a mess rn. | avatar
Fwooomf2-sig.png
Do you plan on furthering the site-wide lore any time soon, or.. at all? Such as grand scheme type storylines or something interesting/new/fun that has to do with deities or.. something other than breed/battle/collect? Some of us really love the stories attached to the site, and would love to interact in a canonic fashion..
Do you plan on furthering the site-wide lore any time soon, or.. at all? Such as grand scheme type storylines or something interesting/new/fun that has to do with deities or.. something other than breed/battle/collect? Some of us really love the stories attached to the site, and would love to interact in a canonic fashion..
Do you guys plan on redrawing art for the site in the near future?
Do you guys plan on redrawing art for the site in the near future?
BhWDcLm.png
What was the inspiration for Flight Rising?
What was the inspiration for Flight Rising?
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo5_250.png
Lore-wise, how does the Beastclan get dominance if it's determined by dragon exalts (I get there's an algorithm but w/e). Do they steal eggs, or dragons in general? Who do they "exalt" to?
Lore-wise, how does the Beastclan get dominance if it's determined by dragon exalts (I get there's an algorithm but w/e). Do they steal eggs, or dragons in general? Who do they "exalt" to?
N7d9rDh.png
1 2 ... 725 726 727 728 729 ... 753 754