Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paranormal Investigators (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

(Yea, school started back up for me earlier and I wasn't able to get on. I'll be squeezing on when I can)

From his place in middle ground of the house, Quincelton could identify what sounded like a loud ruckus taking place downstairs in the basement. As much as he considered abandoning his post in haste to investigate, that was not his role. He'd only get himself, and possibly some of the others, seriously injured if he attempted to interfere. He'd kept his feet planted to the ground where he pursued his questions until Lauren had answered them all.

(Yea, school started back up for me earlier and I wasn't able to get on. I'll be squeezing on when I can)

From his place in middle ground of the house, Quincelton could identify what sounded like a loud ruckus taking place downstairs in the basement. As much as he considered abandoning his post in haste to investigate, that was not his role. He'd only get himself, and possibly some of the others, seriously injured if he attempted to interfere. He'd kept his feet planted to the ground where he pursued his questions until Lauren had answered them all.

tumblr_inline_obnur3ffSf1u8i10c_540.png
Jean watched as Eve was carried up the stairs. She considered doing a quick EVP as there were'nt many people around, and the spirit seemed fairly active. She took out her recorder and asked aloud, "Why are you here?" This was followed by an audible growl that sent chills up her spine. Clicking off the recorder she jogged up the stairs, not wanting to be down there any longer.
Jean watched as Eve was carried up the stairs. She considered doing a quick EVP as there were'nt many people around, and the spirit seemed fairly active. She took out her recorder and asked aloud, "Why are you here?" This was followed by an audible growl that sent chills up her spine. Clicking off the recorder she jogged up the stairs, not wanting to be down there any longer.
MBjujvx.png
((Ha-ha! Finally, a break for school work!))

Kate decided to follow everyone up too. She didn't want to be the only one down in the haunted basement. Reaching the kitchen, she sighed in relief at the open space and the no longer cold feeling. Kate placed her computer down on the kitchen table and pulled out a chair so she could sit down in front of it. She typed for a while until she realized something. Looking over at Jean, she asked, "this is only your...third job? Are you enjoying it so far? I mean, it's not for everyone so I was just wondering since you're the newest one to join the team."

((Just trying to make small talk, not sure what else to write! ^^'))

((Ha-ha! Finally, a break for school work!))

Kate decided to follow everyone up too. She didn't want to be the only one down in the haunted basement. Reaching the kitchen, she sighed in relief at the open space and the no longer cold feeling. Kate placed her computer down on the kitchen table and pulled out a chair so she could sit down in front of it. She typed for a while until she realized something. Looking over at Jean, she asked, "this is only your...third job? Are you enjoying it so far? I mean, it's not for everyone so I was just wondering since you're the newest one to join the team."

((Just trying to make small talk, not sure what else to write! ^^'))

An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Jean nodded as Kate asked if she was enjoying the job. "Yeah! It's really fun. I've always been interested in the paranormal, so working here is like a dream come true!" She laughed, leaning against one of the door ways.
Jean nodded as Kate asked if she was enjoying the job. "Yeah! It's really fun. I've always been interested in the paranormal, so working here is like a dream come true!" She laughed, leaning against one of the door ways.
MBjujvx.png
"Ms. Pelachetti," Eve said weakly. "The spirit living in your basement is name Geaorge Anderson. He had and accident falling down the stairs and died here. It took too long for the ambulance to find his body, so his spirit got trapped in this house, and because it doesn't want to leave, it's not letting itself pass out of the house. He was a very angry man. We have to help him.
"Ms. Pelachetti," Eve said weakly. "The spirit living in your basement is name Geaorge Anderson. He had and accident falling down the stairs and died here. It took too long for the ambulance to find his body, so his spirit got trapped in this house, and because it doesn't want to leave, it's not letting itself pass out of the house. He was a very angry man. We have to help him.
((I'm afraid I'm gonna have to drop out, things have gotten really busy))
((I'm afraid I'm gonna have to drop out, things have gotten really busy))
Poke
Poke
MBjujvx.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11