Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paranormal Investigators (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
You are part of a paranormal spirit hunting team that helps ordinary people find the reason why their house is haunted, and help the spirit leave. I will put up paranormal mysteries and as a team we will solve them. I will put up our first mystery after all of the characters are filled. Roles: Medium- The Medium communicates with the spirits through telepathy and possession. The Medium attempts to find out why the spirit is in the house, and how to help or convince it to leave. 1) Eve Craner Researchers- The researchers look through the internet and old files to find reasons that a spirit would want to live in that house, why the arrived at the house, and a hypothesis on who or what it is. 1) Kate Adair 2) Caleb Morrow Questioner- The questioner talks to the homeowner and asks them questions on sightings, experiences, or reasons why they think the spirit would be there. 1) Quincelton Kenseis Investigators- the Investigators partner with the Researchers to better understand the house, then go in and search the house for paranormal sightings, or signs of where the spirits could be. They may get possessed. 1) Kathy Robinson 2) Jean Mason 3) Eliza Summers Character Form: [code][b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Gender[/b]: [b]Team Role[/b]: [b]Appearance[/b] (Picture or description): [b]Personality[/b]: [b]Other:[/b] [/code]
You are part of a paranormal spirit hunting team that helps ordinary people find the reason why their house is haunted, and help the spirit leave. I will put up paranormal mysteries and as a team we will solve them. I will put up our first mystery after all of the characters are filled.

Roles:

Medium-
The Medium communicates with the spirits through telepathy and possession. The Medium attempts to find out why the spirit is in the house, and how to help or convince it to leave.
1) Eve Craner

Researchers-
The researchers look through the internet and old files to find reasons that a spirit would want to live in that house, why the arrived at the house, and a hypothesis on who or what it is.
1) Kate Adair
2) Caleb Morrow

Questioner-
The questioner talks to the homeowner and asks them questions on sightings, experiences, or reasons why they think the spirit would be there.
1) Quincelton Kenseis

Investigators-
the Investigators partner with the Researchers to better understand the house, then go in and search the house for paranormal sightings, or signs of where the spirits could be. They may get possessed.
1) Kathy Robinson
2) Jean Mason
3) Eliza Summers

Character Form:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Gender[/b]: [b]Team Role[/b]: [b]Appearance[/b] (Picture or description): [b]Personality[/b]: [b]Other:[/b]
My Character:

Name: Eve Craner
Team Role: Medium
Appearance (Picture or description): Eve is a small, slender girl who stands about 5'4" with long white hair and big grey eyes. Her pale face is round with a long slender nose. She wears a big grey sweater, black skinny jeans and combat boots.
Personality: Eve is a quiet girl who is only semi-lucid most of the time, as the voices of thousands of spirits are constantly calling her names, beckoning for their word to be sent to their loved ones. but when she needs to be, she can be very stern and a great leader. Though she is a very sweet girl, she can also be very blunt, or insensitive to others' feelings.
Other: N/A
My Character:

Name: Eve Craner
Team Role: Medium
Appearance (Picture or description): Eve is a small, slender girl who stands about 5'4" with long white hair and big grey eyes. Her pale face is round with a long slender nose. She wears a big grey sweater, black skinny jeans and combat boots.
Personality: Eve is a quiet girl who is only semi-lucid most of the time, as the voices of thousands of spirits are constantly calling her names, beckoning for their word to be sent to their loved ones. but when she needs to be, she can be very stern and a great leader. Though she is a very sweet girl, she can also be very blunt, or insensitive to others' feelings.
Other: N/A
up
up
[b]Name:[/b] Dr Kathy Robinson [b]Age:[/b] 24 (Looks about 28) [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Team Role[/b]: Investigator [b]Appearance[/b] (Picture or description): [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcl6dsfzHR1rbrsiuo1_500.jpg[/img] [b]Personality[/b]: Dr Robinson is very blunt and to the point. She doesn't like unnecessary chit chat and is eager to get on with her work. She always found the paranormal fascinating since she was little even though she was always doubted and made fun of by others. She tends to come across as cold and uncaring as she doesn't open up easily. [b]Other:[/b] Wears glasses - always does the hair flick when taking them off when she finds something important in her investigation. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb64xsXuc81rhjvpzo1_500.gif[/img] Smokes when she feels uneasy or stressed. Very sensitive about her age, be ready to get punched if you say she looks older than she is. Hope this is okay^^ @Inka This sounds really cool :D
Name: Dr Kathy Robinson
Team Role: Investigator
Appearance (Picture or description):
tumblr_mcl6dsfzHR1rbrsiuo1_500.jpg
Personality: Dr Robinson is very blunt and to the point. She doesn't like unnecessary chit chat and is eager to get on with her work. She always found the paranormal fascinating since she was little even though she was always doubted and made fun of by others. She tends to come across as cold and uncaring as she doesn't open up easily.
Other: Wears glasses - always does the hair flick when taking them off when she finds something important in her investigation.
tumblr_mb64xsXuc81rhjvpzo1_500.gif
Smokes when she feels uneasy or stressed.
Very sensitive about her age, be ready to get punched if you say she looks older than she is.

Hope this is okay^^ @Inka

This sounds really cool :D
@Caelia

Accepted! Welcome to the team
@Caelia

Accepted! Welcome to the team
@Inka
Save an investigator for me
(I AM JOHNNY GHOST PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR EXTRODINAIRE)
@Inka
Save an investigator for me
(I AM JOHNNY GHOST PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR EXTRODINAIRE)
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Inka Yesssssss Totally joining! [b]Name:[/b]Jean Mason [b]Age:[/b] 20 [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Team Role[/b]: Investigator [b]Appearance[/b] (Picture or description):[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b5/4e/cc/b54ecc427f0b6fe526da3d3ad0b61235.png[/img] [b]Personality[/b]: Quiet, tends to look into details, Often talks to herself, Isn't afraid to try to talk to spirits. She used to live in a haunted house, and has been interested in the paranormal ever since. [b]Other:[/b] She's the newest member of the team and sometimes makes mistakes, but tries her best.
@Inka
Yesssssss Totally joining!
Name:Jean Mason
Appearance (Picture or description):b54ecc427f0b6fe526da3d3ad0b61235.png
Personality: Quiet, tends to look into details, Often talks to herself, Isn't afraid to try to talk to spirits. She used to live in a haunted house, and has been interested in the paranormal ever since.
Other: She's the newest member of the team and sometimes makes mistakes, but tries her best.
MBjujvx.png
@Inka hope this is good. [b]Name:[/b] Eliza Summers [b]Age:[/b] 21 [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Team Role[/b]: Investigator [b]Appearance[/b] (Picture or description): Wears a blue denim jacket and grey short t-shirt with flexible pants. Stands at about 5' 1" and very defensive about her height. She has a somewhat athletic body. [img]http://img14.deviantart.net/6aa0/i/2016/053/5/d/asymmetry_by_cyarin-d9sq7d0.jpg[/img] [b]Personality[/b]: Eliza can be charming and charismatic when she wants to. She is even tempered and doesn't panic in stressful situations. She is extroverted and observant. She is almost always sure of herself and is incredibly focused in her work. [b]Other:[/b] - Lesbian - Has always found the paranormal to be fascinating - Worked as a doctor once, so has experience with blood and knows how to fix up injuries.
@Inka hope this is good.

Name: Eliza Summers
Appearance (Picture or description): Wears a blue denim jacket and grey short t-shirt with flexible pants. Stands at about 5' 1" and very defensive about her height. She has a somewhat athletic body. asymmetry_by_cyarin-d9sq7d0.jpg
Personality: Eliza can be charming and charismatic when she wants to. She is even tempered and doesn't panic in stressful situations. She is extroverted and observant. She is almost always sure of herself and is incredibly focused in her work.
Other:
- Lesbian
- Has always found the paranormal to be fascinating
- Worked as a doctor once, so has experience with blood and knows how to fix up injuries.
hu72dVR.png
@Inka I'm very interested in this and will fill out a form for a Researcher shortly! Just warning you that I'm not used to this sort of RP I usually do fantasy so if I'm accepted thank you for putting up with me while I try my best! ^^'
@Inka I'm very interested in this and will fill out a form for a Researcher shortly! Just warning you that I'm not used to this sort of RP I usually do fantasy so if I'm accepted thank you for putting up with me while I try my best! ^^'
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Inka hope this is okay! Just tell me if anything needs fixing. ^^ [b]Name:[/b] Kathrine (Kate) Adair [b]Age:[/b] 20 [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Team Role[/b]: Researcher [b]Appearance[/b] (Picture or description): [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/40/bb/fc/40bbfccc6ff8587d252768f62b4dbc0c.jpg[/img] She has green eyes and stands at about 5 feet. [b]Personality[/b]: Kate's a whiz when it comes to using computers. She's always loved cracking cases by using clues already left by past experiences so it was a good thing she was great at doing so. Sadly, not a lot of people thought it was a good idea for her to 'waste her talents on chasing ghosts' and instead thought she should focus on becoming a detective or something else like that. But her favorite thing about finding clues or conspiracies was the fact that there might be some sort of paranormal force behind it, so she continued doing what she loved. While she's good at working with computers and files, she's not so good at working with people. You'll find that she's a tad socially awkward. [b]Other:[/b] - She's not on very good terms with her family. - Always looking for an interesting mystery to solve. - Gets stressed and/or nervous if she can't find any clues since she doesn't like not knowing things and feels like she's letting down the team. - Always carries a small wireless laptop with her in a brown satchel.
@Inka hope this is okay! Just tell me if anything needs fixing. ^^

Name: Kathrine (Kate) Adair
Team Role: Researcher
Appearance (Picture or description): 40bbfccc6ff8587d252768f62b4dbc0c.jpg
She has green eyes and stands at about 5 feet.
Personality: Kate's a whiz when it comes to using computers. She's always loved cracking cases by using clues already left by past experiences so it was a good thing she was great at doing so. Sadly, not a lot of people thought it was a good idea for her to 'waste her talents on chasing ghosts' and instead thought she should focus on becoming a detective or something else like that. But her favorite thing about finding clues or conspiracies was the fact that there might be some sort of paranormal force behind it, so she continued doing what she loved. While she's good at working with computers and files, she's not so good at working with people. You'll find that she's a tad socially awkward.
Other:
- She's not on very good terms with her family.
- Always looking for an interesting mystery to solve.
- Gets stressed and/or nervous if she can't find any clues since she doesn't like not knowing things and feels like she's letting down the team.
- Always carries a small wireless laptop with her in a brown satchel.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11