Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Tools - Signatures, Banners & More
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
I just created the banner i have now and i love it although it took me a while to get a url for it to work
so how does my banner look
I just created the banner i have now and i love it although it took me a while to get a url for it to work
so how does my banner look
banner_zpsbnxil9zz.png
@AutumnSnapper What browser are you using?

@lilypaz I haven't added the "new" colours (remember how back in the day there were less colours?) due to a programming fault. I'm working on it, but not quickly because I'm a Real Adult and have an Actual Job I have to tend to first. :( I wish I could just do FR all day!

@pandaboy237 Looks great! You should crop out the black part around the edges, though, otherwise it looks like the bottom is missing.
@AutumnSnapper What browser are you using?

@lilypaz I haven't added the "new" colours (remember how back in the day there were less colours?) due to a programming fault. I'm working on it, but not quickly because I'm a Real Adult and have an Actual Job I have to tend to first. :( I wish I could just do FR all day!

@pandaboy237 Looks great! You should crop out the black part around the edges, though, otherwise it looks like the bottom is missing.
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
@Taleirrh
I tried to get as close as I could without cropping out any of the picture but thanks for making the engine for creating it i will reccomend it to friends that play flight rising
@Taleirrh
I tried to get as close as I could without cropping out any of the picture but thanks for making the engine for creating it i will reccomend it to friends that play flight rising
banner_zpsbnxil9zz.png
@Taleirrh

These tools are amazing! o.o I was trying to figure out how to do all that and make it look nice. These make it so EASY, I might go overboard. XD
@Taleirrh

These tools are amazing! o.o I was trying to figure out how to do all that and make it look nice. These make it so EASY, I might go overboard. XD
naturebanner.png
Hi there! I'm Rea! And I really want to start a hatchery!! I'm having a hard time figuring out how to save the banner and put the hatchery banner as my signature!! Is there any way you can help me!! Thanks
Hi there! I'm Rea! And I really want to start a hatchery!! I'm having a hard time figuring out how to save the banner and put the hatchery banner as my signature!! Is there any way you can help me!! Thanks
2hnovow.png
@Taleirrh I can't find amber in the breeding pair banners.
@Taleirrh I can't find amber in the breeding pair banners.
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
@Eternality You can't find the newer colors added to the color wheel because this was made when only those colors shown were around. Maybe you can use this link and crop it with PicMonkey to fit onto your breeding pair banner with the image option. I haven't tried this yet but it might work. If it doesn't i'm very sorry because I have been experiencing this problem too.
@Eternality You can't find the newer colors added to the color wheel because this was made when only those colors shown were around. Maybe you can use this link and crop it with PicMonkey to fit onto your breeding pair banner with the image option. I haven't tried this yet but it might work. If it doesn't i'm very sorry because I have been experiencing this problem too.
@RainMoon I would be happy to give you some help! I have been using the programs listed on this thread to make all of my hatchery needs. I could make anything you'd like! You can go to my graphics shop in my signature and we can get into further detail. You don't need to worry about the prices though, we can both work on getting discounts for you!
@RainMoon I would be happy to give you some help! I have been using the programs listed on this thread to make all of my hatchery needs. I could make anything you'd like! You can go to my graphics shop in my signature and we can get into further detail. You don't need to worry about the prices though, we can both work on getting discounts for you!
Oh that would be amazing!!!!!! Thank you!!!! Even after all the research I've done, I'm still having a really hard time with the hatchery stuff!!!!! @Anigma
Oh that would be amazing!!!!!! Thank you!!!! Even after all the research I've done, I'm still having a really hard time with the hatchery stuff!!!!! @Anigma
2hnovow.png
@Mirres try these for the shop.
@Mirres try these for the shop.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34