Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | FR Tools - Signatures, Banners & More
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34
Wow I am really amazed by that signature maker, so many options to add and change things! Really great work!
Wow I am really amazed by that signature maker, so many options to add and change things! Really great work!
10gxx76.gif She/Her/Hers
FR +9
Pings are welcome
t7j5vl2.png
@taleirrh Thank you SO much for making this and I love it, however the color wheel is quite out of date, not trying to complain but I can't accurately make my dragons in the breeding card maker :3
@taleirrh Thank you SO much for making this and I love it, however the color wheel is quite out of date, not trying to complain but I can't accurately make my dragons in the breeding card maker :3
@taleirrh

Okay, 2 things…

1) Breeding cards:
I don't see certain colours there, including moon, orca and a couple others…

2) Banners:
I have made a banner… now what? How do I save the banner's html to put in my siggy?? Where do I view it? Etc.
@taleirrh

Okay, 2 things…

1) Breeding cards:
I don't see certain colours there, including moon, orca and a couple others…

2) Banners:
I have made a banner… now what? How do I save the banner's html to put in my siggy?? Where do I view it? Etc.
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@XxRQYTxX I can answer the second question! You have to take a screenshot of the banner and edit it down, then post it somewhere online (tumblr or imagur or wherever) so you can get an image HTML. Good luck! :)
@XxRQYTxX I can answer the second question! You have to take a screenshot of the banner and edit it down, then post it somewhere online (tumblr or imagur or wherever) so you can get an image HTML. Good luck! :)
tumblr_ogn1t22GjH1v3ug7lo1_250.png
@MerlindaDragon
Oh! Thanks!
@MerlindaDragon
Oh! Thanks!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl10/1968061#post_1968061][img]http://i.imgur.com/kPz1BZn.png[/img][/url]
kPz1BZn.png
bsj_scrying_contest_pin.png
@XxRQYTxX - I became homeless before the new colours were released. Now I have a roof over my head again, but I'm seriously ill and also juggling my engagement and trying to plan a wedding. Not a whole lot of time for FR stuff.

All that isn't to yell at you for asking, just to let you know why I'm unavailable to fix things and why the new colours haven't been updated. Unlike the signature / header creator, where it's up to the user to choose a colour (and therefore all I have to do is add the 'option' for a certain colour), the breeding card creator has to calculate the colours correctly and therefore will take a LOT more work to fix (as in, like several weeks of work to reprogram the darn thing). I haven't gotten to it, and I have to get healthier than only getting out of bed twice a week before I can get there.

As to your second question, I see it's been answered. Thank you, @MerlindaDragon for filling in for me while I'm away.

@PorcelainChina Did you create that image with the signature maker? It doesn't look like one my generators are designed to create, so if you did I'm really impressed. Otherwise....I'm not really sure why you posted that here?
@XxRQYTxX - I became homeless before the new colours were released. Now I have a roof over my head again, but I'm seriously ill and also juggling my engagement and trying to plan a wedding. Not a whole lot of time for FR stuff.

All that isn't to yell at you for asking, just to let you know why I'm unavailable to fix things and why the new colours haven't been updated. Unlike the signature / header creator, where it's up to the user to choose a colour (and therefore all I have to do is add the 'option' for a certain colour), the breeding card creator has to calculate the colours correctly and therefore will take a LOT more work to fix (as in, like several weeks of work to reprogram the darn thing). I haven't gotten to it, and I have to get healthier than only getting out of bed twice a week before I can get there.

As to your second question, I see it's been answered. Thank you, @MerlindaDragon for filling in for me while I'm away.

@PorcelainChina Did you create that image with the signature maker? It doesn't look like one my generators are designed to create, so if you did I'm really impressed. Otherwise....I'm not really sure why you posted that here?
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
@Pixeldragon64 Ah, I didn't see you there! Sorry. :( Anyway, see my above answer RE the breeding card maker. I really want to update the dratted thing, I'm just not well enough to do it yet.

@Citara Thanks! There's nothing as awful as only having like three options and having to have a signature exactly like everyone else's. I tried to fix that problem.

@Featherfoot @Enchilada @Thaw I'm glad you guys are getting some good out of it! (And yes, I sneak in images for other forums onto the signature maker whenever I need one, shh.)

@Lokadrottning No news on adding the colours as I've said, but I did want to take the time to thank you for your interest and patience.

@YukiIjirashii Yay! I'm glad you like.

@MerlindaDragon Oh wow, I love your store! I especially like how you used the signature maker to make sub-headings. That's really cool!
@Pixeldragon64 Ah, I didn't see you there! Sorry. :( Anyway, see my above answer RE the breeding card maker. I really want to update the dratted thing, I'm just not well enough to do it yet.

@Citara Thanks! There's nothing as awful as only having like three options and having to have a signature exactly like everyone else's. I tried to fix that problem.

@Featherfoot @Enchilada @Thaw I'm glad you guys are getting some good out of it! (And yes, I sneak in images for other forums onto the signature maker whenever I need one, shh.)

@Lokadrottning No news on adding the colours as I've said, but I did want to take the time to thank you for your interest and patience.

@YukiIjirashii Yay! I'm glad you like.

@MerlindaDragon Oh wow, I love your store! I especially like how you used the signature maker to make sub-headings. That's really cool!
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
@Taleirrh Thank you for supplying the tools!!! I couldn't have done it without your hard work! I keep thinking about opening a hatchery as well, but the store keeps me busy enough. XD
@Taleirrh Thank you for supplying the tools!!! I couldn't have done it without your hard work! I keep thinking about opening a hatchery as well, but the store keeps me busy enough. XD
tumblr_ogn1t22GjH1v3ug7lo1_250.png
Take your time @Taleirrh :3 I can wait. Just take care, and I hope you feel better
Take your time @Taleirrh :3 I can wait. Just take care, and I hope you feel better
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34