Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Prancing Dragons
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 63
@Khaarma

Things happen, it's alright. :P I'd still like a pair of lovelies, whenever you can manage it.
@Khaarma

Things happen, it's alright. :P I'd still like a pair of lovelies, whenever you can manage it.
djiuUJm.gif pO1MK1u.gifSzH6JRK.gif
Hey, lookie here!
Lore Shop! | Dragon Sales!
@Khaarma
Awesome! :D
I have a couple auctions holding up my funds right now, but I'll be grinding away to get some more for a pair of lovelies very soon!! <33
Thank you so much, and I hope your schedule smooths out for you soon! ;w;
@Khaarma
Awesome! :D
I have a couple auctions holding up my funds right now, but I'll be grinding away to get some more for a pair of lovelies very soon!! <33
Thank you so much, and I hope your schedule smooths out for you soon! ;w;
2P6JHiP.png
@Khaarma Can I get a ping for Imperials and Nocturnes please?
@Khaarma Can I get a ping for Imperials and Nocturnes please?
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
@Khaarma
If your open can i get a slot?
@Khaarma
If your open can i get a slot?
@Khaarma No problem, real life always comes first! I'd still like the Prancer :)
@Khaarma No problem, real life always comes first! I'd still like the Prancer :)
[center]@Khaarma[/center] Type: Lovely Dragon Name: Solar & Ares Ref Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=8&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=45&auth=8cac15134b51778032e2bd9b3512d7169dda30c8&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=6&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=60&auth=4d911b57c918a3678f88472dc11c6e1daee9c843&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Primary Color: Obsidian (Solar) / Obsidian (Ares) Secondary Color: Gold (Solar) / Blood (Ares) Tertiary Color: Gold (Solar) / Jade (Ares) Eyes: Light (Solar) / Ice (Ares) Special Additions: Ares on the left, and Solar on the right, please! :D Thank you so much! <3
Type: Lovely
Dragon Name: Solar & Ares
Ref Image:
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=8&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=45&auth=8cac15134b51778032e2bd9b3512d7169dda30c8&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=6&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=60&auth=4d911b57c918a3678f88472dc11c6e1daee9c843&dummyext=prev.png
Primary Color: Obsidian (Solar) / Obsidian (Ares)
Secondary Color: Gold (Solar) / Blood (Ares)
Tertiary Color: Gold (Solar) / Jade (Ares)
Eyes: Light (Solar) / Ice (Ares)

Special Additions: Ares on the left, and Solar on the right, please! :D
Thank you so much! <3
2P6JHiP.png
@Khaarma

Can you add me to the coatls pinglist.

And can you add my shy/reluctant/frugal friend @Tigeriffic to the wildclaws pinglist?
@Khaarma

Can you add me to the coatls pinglist.

And can you add my shy/reluctant/frugal friend @Tigeriffic to the wildclaws pinglist?
Looking for help with a creative project. Please fill out this form if you have the time.
LINK
1060_150px_lucidcandlemaker_by_miirshroom-dbenqdd.png
Ping, please for Wildclaw!
Ping, please for Wildclaw!
H01Ejx7.png
@Khaarma

No problem! Real life is tough, I get it!
Yes, I would still like it! must start gathering funds
@Khaarma

No problem! Real life is tough, I get it!
Yes, I would still like it! must start gathering funds
tumblr_on0zqrkhdi1vlfhofo1_250.pngtumblr_okd02jOZgr1vlfhofo4_100.pngtumblr_ojzzsfa4cy1vlfhofo1_250.gif
@IcefireenFriends @MarquiseCarabas @Chuchuana @doodledraw @

Awesome! Please send payment when you get the chance and I'll start right on your orders.

@FiredAlpaca

I do not do apparel on anything but money orders and rarely on Prancers. I will do it, but it would be expensive as apparel requires fully custom animation.
@IcefireenFriends @MarquiseCarabas @Chuchuana @doodledraw @

Awesome! Please send payment when you get the chance and I'll start right on your orders.

@FiredAlpaca

I do not do apparel on anything but money orders and rarely on Prancers. I will do it, but it would be expensive as apparel requires fully custom animation.
prancesig_zpssniwfvdf.gif artblogsig_zpsbmr1jpx4.gif
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 63