Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Winners announced!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote=Entry Form][b]Flight Rising Username:[/b] Lundlaeva [b]One thing you're looking forward to in 2017:[/b] Going to see Happy Potter and the Cursed Child in London this March with my best friend! We're also definitely doing the Harry Potter Studio Tour again (this time seeing the Hogwarts Express!) and maybe a Star Wars exhibition as well. Should be a really awesome trip. :D [/quote] Happy New Year to you too!
Entry Form wrote:
Flight Rising Username: Lundlaeva
One thing you're looking forward to in 2017: Going to see Happy Potter and the Cursed Child in London this March with my best friend! We're also definitely doing the Harry Potter Studio Tour again (this time seeing the Hogwarts Express!) and maybe a Star Wars exhibition as well. Should be a really awesome trip. :D

Happy New Year to you too!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
[quote=Entry Form][b]Flight Rising Username: SugaywaraKoushi One thing you're looking forward to in 2017:[/b] going to Hawaii! <3[/quote]
Entry Form wrote:
Flight Rising Username: SugaywaraKoushi
One thing you're looking forward to in 2017:
going to Hawaii! <3
7QmJtGf.png
[quote=Entry Form][b]Flight Rising Username: RyukaTheDragon One thing you're looking forward to in 2017:[/b] New Pokémon games? More dragon books coming out. [/quote]
Entry Form wrote:
Flight Rising Username: RyukaTheDragon
New Pokémon games? More dragon books coming out.
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
Y username is @celestialprime
I'm looking forward to all the new movies coming out
Y username is @celestialprime
I'm looking forward to all the new movies coming out
Clan Lore
[quote=Entry Form][b]Flight Rising Username:[/b] Afterbrain [b]One thing you're looking forward to in 2017:[/b] New year, new job! Hopefully... [/quote]
Entry Form wrote:
Flight Rising Username: Afterbrain
One thing you're looking forward to in 2017: New year, new job! Hopefully...
mUhOEDF.png ......................... ........................ ...................... ........... . . . . . . .
[quote=Entry Form][b]Flight Rising Username: Deenasaur One thing you're looking forward to in 2017:[/b]Figuring out what I want to do with life / applying to colleges
Entry Form wrote:
Flight Rising Username: Deenasaur
Figuring out what I want to do with life / applying to colleges
ieXevnO.pngU7ypFeS.pngvwRNcWb.gifvhMOvf1.png

ALL DA FAMILIARS!!!
[quote=Entry Form][b]Flight Rising Username: czernywitch One thing you're looking forward to in 2017: Moving forward through college more![/b][/quote]
Entry Form wrote:
Flight Rising Username: czernywitch
One thing you're looking forward to in 2017: Moving forward through college more!
[quote=Entry Form][b]Flight Rising Username: Scorchfrost One thing you're looking forward to in 2017:A new start! I am looking forward to the classes I am taking next semester (starting tomorrow!!)[/b][/quote]
Entry Form wrote:
Flight Rising Username: Scorchfrost
One thing you're looking forward to in 2017:A new start! I am looking forward to the classes I am taking next semester (starting tomorrow!!)
ffGNCkk.png
[quote=Entry Form][b]Flight Rising Username: Eliatrope One thing you're looking forward to in 2017: Moving to go and live with my long distance boyfriend <3 [/b][/quote]
Entry Form wrote:
Flight Rising Username: Eliatrope
One thing you're looking forward to in 2017: Moving to go and live with my long distance boyfriend <3
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
[quote=Entry Form][b]Flight Rising Username: kascaboota One thing you're looking forward to in 2017:[/b] Getting to see my long distance partner in person for the first time![/quote] Happy new year, and thank you for the raffle!!
Entry Form wrote:
Flight Rising Username: kascaboota
Getting to see my long distance partner in person for the first time!

Happy new year, and thank you for the raffle!!
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro1_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro2_400.png
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro3_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro4_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7