Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Crackle
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42
Oh gosh, Crackle is beautiful. I really want one! Not sure for whom but dayum.
Oh gosh, Crackle is beautiful. I really want one! Not sure for whom but dayum.
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
We are glad that everyone is enjoying crackle. Fable designed this tertiary.
We are glad that everyone is enjoying crackle. Fable designed this tertiary.
@Gryffion Huh how about Spirals(electrifying Spirals are always epic).

Also female Imps look pretty damn epic with this gene as well. Infact I suspect this will become the tertiary gene of choice for female Imps, except for X/Y/Y dragons(which would be Underbelly ofcourse).
@Gryffion Huh how about Spirals(electrifying Spirals are always epic).

Also female Imps look pretty damn epic with this gene as well. Infact I suspect this will become the tertiary gene of choice for female Imps, except for X/Y/Y dragons(which would be Underbelly ofcourse).
I wish it would be a little less busy. I really like the concept though!
I wish it would be a little less busy. I really like the concept though!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
*goes to make monies* I NEED THIS GENE
*goes to make monies* I NEED THIS GENE
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
Thank you administrators for working so hard on this site!
Thank you administrators for working so hard on this site!
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
yesss
yesss
Thieves prosper, rich remember.
The crackle gene is wonderful!

In future announcements for new genes, etc., would it possible for the price of the item to be listed as well? It's hard to figure out how much I need to start saving for when the marketplace sells out in a hot second, haha XD

Thank you for all of your hard work!
The crackle gene is wonderful!

In future announcements for new genes, etc., would it possible for the price of the item to be listed as well? It's hard to figure out how much I need to start saving for when the marketplace sells out in a hot second, haha XD

Thank you for all of your hard work!
Hrm. On one hand, with some colors it is fantastic. On the other, it's [i]so [/i]busy. And it looks really flat when it just smacks all over the areas that have color deviations. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=237167] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2372/237167_350.png[/img] [/url] Like on this dragon, where the maize primary has those color deviations, it's just... Flat. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=139482] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1395/139482_350.png[/img] [/url] And on this one, where the tundra's famous color pattern is just. Smeared over with red paint, essentially. There's no attempt to make the dragon even resemble its 'natural' color in favor of slapping the tertiary color anywhere and everywhere. Snappers look particularly bad, which is probably why I wasn't able to find any in the search function. I'm really kind of disappointed. Had it been less busy, it could've been a very neat piebald effect, especially if there were even minor color changes where the underbelly was and nails and all that. Instead it just looks like someone lazily scribbled on the dragon and used the 'fill bucket' tool on photoshop.
Hrm. On one hand, with some colors it is fantastic.

On the other, it's so busy. And it looks really flat when it just smacks all over the areas that have color deviations.

237167_350.png

Like on this dragon, where the maize primary has those color deviations, it's just... Flat.

139482_350.png

And on this one, where the tundra's famous color pattern is just. Smeared over with red paint, essentially. There's no attempt to make the dragon even resemble its 'natural' color in favor of slapping the tertiary color anywhere and everywhere.

Snappers look particularly bad, which is probably why I wasn't able to find any in the search function.

I'm really kind of disappointed. Had it been less busy, it could've been a very neat piebald effect, especially if there were even minor color changes where the underbelly was and nails and all that. Instead it just looks like someone lazily scribbled on the dragon and used the 'fill bucket' tool on photoshop.
Man this is such a beautiful gene.Too bad I haven't seen it in the marketplace yet >.<
Would love to get it!
Man this is such a beautiful gene.Too bad I haven't seen it in the marketplace yet >.<
Would love to get it!
oGmqQsu.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42