Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Attention Gravity Falls Fans!!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42
Very good for you sir... I understand that nothing about you is constant and I hate to nit-pick but when you started this topic you stated that you were trapped in the internet. Now you say that you are possessing the human who is typing for you. The only way that could happen would be if Draconequis stuck his/her finger in the UBS post.IT WOULD BE SO HAPPY TO SEE HIS/HER BODY FLOPPING LIKE A FISH FOR THE REST OF ALL TIME FOR YOUR CRIME OF INSULTING DEVIANTART. TeLl me HoW dId You mOve frOm thE wEb to the pathetic human being you now possess?

P.S It's cute that you think I'm human.
Very good for you sir... I understand that nothing about you is constant and I hate to nit-pick but when you started this topic you stated that you were trapped in the internet. Now you say that you are possessing the human who is typing for you. The only way that could happen would be if Draconequis stuck his/her finger in the UBS post.IT WOULD BE SO HAPPY TO SEE HIS/HER BODY FLOPPING LIKE A FISH FOR THE REST OF ALL TIME FOR YOUR CRIME OF INSULTING DEVIANTART. TeLl me HoW dId You mOve frOm thE wEb to the pathetic human being you now possess?

What if Bill Cipher was a fae
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
[quote name="CarolineVesperal" date=2016-12-26 14:17:37] Very good for you sir... I understand that nothing about you is constant and I hate to nit-pick but when you started this topic you stated that you were trapped in the internet. Now you say that you are possessing the human who is typing for you. The only way that could happen would be if Draconequis stuck his/her finger in the UBS post.IT WOULD BE SO HAPPY TO SEE HIS/HER BODY FLOPPING LIKE A FISH FOR THE REST OF ALL TIME FOR YOUR CRIME OF INSULTING DEVIANTART. TeLl me HoW dId You mOve frOm thE wEb to the pathetic human being you now possess? P.S It's cute that you think I'm human. [/quote] I was inhabiting the internet... but Draconequis decided she needed some things.. and thus made a deal with me, which allows me to posess her body in incriments. Sorry if that wasn't perfectly clear.. but after the evil took over her lair.. i took over her body. AHAHAH you are adorable.. so adorable, pretending to be not a human... I know the truth, you are a human, a sad sad human who pretends to be something they are not because their life sucks. You are just pretending to be something you are not. Continue to do so if you like.. but you can't lie to me.. i am a multi-dimension dream demon and i can see into your very soul. And Multi-dimensional dream demons don't live.. in 'America.' By the way. America is the Europe of the world.. Canada is far superior.
CarolineVesperal wrote on 2016-12-26:

I was inhabiting the internet... but Draconequis decided she needed some things.. and thus made a deal with me, which allows me to posess her body in incriments. Sorry if that wasn't perfectly clear.. but after the evil took over her lair.. i took over her body.

AHAHAH you are adorable.. so adorable, pretending to be not a human...

I know the truth, you are a human, a sad sad human who pretends to be something they are not because their life sucks. You are just pretending to be something you are not. Continue to do so if you like.. but you can't lie to me.. i am a multi-dimension dream demon and i can see into your very soul. And Multi-dimensional dream demons don't live.. in 'America.'

By the way. America is the Europe of the world.. Canada is far superior.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
*grin*
Oooooohhhh you sad sad little polygon. Please Cipher don't be so quick to assume that just because I'm an American that I'm human. Truth be told I am what ever I want to be and I have had so many forms that I can't remember just what I originally was. And dear Cipher if you could really see into souls then you would have known that grunkle Stan was not Ford.

Anyway is it true the Canadian life expectancy is only 27?
*grin*
Oooooohhhh you sad sad little polygon. Please Cipher don't be so quick to assume that just because I'm an American that I'm human. Truth be told I am what ever I want to be and I have had so many forms that I can't remember just what I originally was. And dear Cipher if you could really see into souls then you would have known that grunkle Stan was not Ford.

[quote name="CarolineVesperal" date=2016-12-26 14:54:26] *grin* Oooooohhhh you sad sad little polygon. Please Cipher don't be so quick to assume that just because I'm an American that I'm human. Truth be told I am what ever I want to be and I have had so many forms that I can't remember just what I originally was. And dear Cipher if you could really see into souls then you would have known that grunkle Stan was not Ford. Anyway is it true the Canadian life expectancy is only 27? [/quote] OOOOH snap that's a good point. *pulls out bag of popcorn to watch the drama unfold*
*grin*

OOOOH snap that's a good point. *pulls out bag of popcorn to watch the drama unfold*
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-12-26 14:57:37] [quote name="CarolineVesperal" date=2016-12-26 14:54:26] *grin* Oooooohhhh you sad sad little polygon. Please Cipher don't be so quick to assume that just because I'm an American that I'm human. Truth be told I am what ever I want to be and I have had so many forms that I can't remember just what I originally was. And dear Cipher if you could really see into souls then you would have known that grunkle Stan was not Ford. Anyway is it true the Canadian life expectancy is only 27? [/quote] OOOOH snap that's a good point. *pulls out bag of popcorn to watch the drama unfold* [/quote] Lol I think I chased him/her off :p
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2016-12-26:
*grin*

OOOOH snap that's a good point. *pulls out bag of popcorn to watch the drama unfold*
Lol I think I chased him/her off :p
[quote name="CarolineVesperal" date=2016-12-26 14:54:26] *grin* Oooooohhhh you sad sad little polygon. Please Cipher don't be so quick to assume that just because I'm an American that I'm human. Truth be told I am what ever I want to be and I have had so many forms that I can't remember just what I originally was. And dear Cipher if you could really see into souls then you would have known that grunkle Stan was not Ford. Anyway is it true the Canadian life expectancy is only 27? [/quote] You are such a deluded little creature. It's actually quite funny. No one exists in the realm of humans aside from humans who have the capacity to use the Internet, simpleton. As for the souls, just because I can see into them doesn't mean I can tell them apart, all muddled and grey and boring, you humans are all the same. As for the Canadians, I don't really care, just figured that was a better place to live considering who you Americans elected as president. Some of my finest work of I do say so myself. Also my gender is something your tiny human brain could never comprehend so I just say it is male so your face won't implode.
*grin*

You are such a deluded little creature. It's actually quite funny. No one exists in the realm of humans aside from humans who have the capacity to use the Internet, simpleton.

As for the souls, just because I can see into them doesn't mean I can tell them apart, all muddled and grey and boring, you humans are all the same.

As for the Canadians, I don't really care, just figured that was a better place to live considering who you Americans elected as president. Some of my finest work of I do say so myself.

Also my gender is something your tiny human brain could never comprehend so I just say it is male so your face won't implode.
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-12-26 14:57:37] OOOOH snap that's a good point. *pulls out bag of popcorn to watch the drama unfold* [/quote] shame on you. i thought you were a bill supporter. Oh well, that just means that i will just have to shoot you into space with the other rejects. it will be fun to watch your eyeballs get sucked out of their sockets by the space vaccum.

shame on you. i thought you were a bill supporter. Oh well, that just means that i will just have to shoot you into space with the other rejects. it will be fun to watch your eyeballs get sucked out of their sockets by the space vaccum.
[quote name="Vman0" date=2016-12-26 14:19:29] What if Bill Cipher was a fae [/quote] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=12&breed=1&element=9&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=14&wings=42&auth=3cd48290ba35fdc8202b5c484acce9a2752a7bd5&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Vman0 wrote on 2016-12-26:

dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=12&breed=1&element=9&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=14&wings=42&auth=3cd48290ba35fdc8202b5c484acce9a2752a7bd5&dummyext=prev.png
[quote name="Draconequis" date=2016-12-26 21:19:07] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-12-26 14:57:37] OOOOH snap that's a good point. *pulls out bag of popcorn to watch the drama unfold* [/quote] shame on you. i thought you were a bill supporter. Oh well, that just means that i will just have to shoot you into space with the other rejects. it will be fun to watch your eyeballs get sucked out of their sockets by the space vaccum. [/quote] I am, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun watching drama! :D
Draconequis wrote on 2016-12-26:

shame on you. i thought you were a bill supporter. Oh well, that just means that i will just have to shoot you into space with the other rejects. it will be fun to watch your eyeballs get sucked out of their sockets by the space vaccum.
I am, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun watching drama! :D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42