Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Velialiya's Accent shop
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@robotkinks

Payment after the administration will send me accents, it will be in a few days.
I'll write you when I get them)
@robotkinks

Payment after the administration will send me accents, it will be in a few days.
I'll write you when I get them)
@BriarBones

Thank you for your purchase)
@BriarBones

Thank you for your purchase)
@Velialiya Could I get a copy of Revival?
@Velialiya Could I get a copy of Revival?
@starsystems

Hello! Of course, now I will send a copy)
@starsystems

Hello! Of course, now I will send a copy)
@Velialiya

Could I get a copy of Revival?
@Velialiya

Could I get a copy of Revival?
@ Morrow

Hello! Copies are not available, I do not know how soon they will be (
I'll write when they go on sale
@ Morrow

Hello! Copies are not available, I do not know how soon they will be (
I'll write when they go on sale
@Velialiya I really like your Winter Prince accent - may I please be on the list for when you reprint? :)
@Velialiya I really like your Winter Prince accent - may I please be on the list for when you reprint? :)

ph5dSKL.png 1404540.pngoY137o1.png

PnMOl6X.gif

dragonpsyche_umbra.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
@Velialiya I love your Night Sky guardian girl accent! Any chance you have some in stock, or that I could be on the pinglist for reprints? Either would be grand. c:
@Velialiya I love your Night Sky guardian girl accent! Any chance you have some in stock, or that I could be on the pinglist for reprints? Either would be grand. c:
@Velialiya could I be put on the Deadly Fangs list please c: I would love to buy one
@Velialiya could I be put on the Deadly Fangs list please c: I would love to buy one
Sp5b99R.gif
@Velialiya
Sorry for bringing this up. I'm not sure if you still sell accents or not, but if so...

Could I be put on a ping list for "Night Sky"? I'd really appreciate it~ Or if you're taking custom recolors still, feel free to hit me up.
@Velialiya
Sorry for bringing this up. I'm not sure if you still sell accents or not, but if so...

Could I be put on a ping list for "Night Sky"? I'd really appreciate it~ Or if you're taking custom recolors still, feel free to hit me up.
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23