Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Velialiya's Accent shop
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
@Anelina

Yes, all right =)
I'm sorry that it is not sent immediately. I was sleeping)
@Anelina

Yes, all right =)
I'm sorry that it is not sent immediately. I was sleeping)
@Velialiya

That's ok) Thank you)
@Velialiya

That's ok) Thank you)
@Velialiya
I'm interested in being listed for the "Night sky"-accent, thanks :)
@Velialiya
I'm interested in being listed for the "Night sky"-accent, thanks :)
@Uzag

Hello! I added you to the waiting list =)
@Uzag

Hello! I added you to the waiting list =)
@Velialiya
I'm so happy Kingfisher won! Although I was rooting for Breath of Wind because I figured it would look lovely on my Lady Imperial Deryn. Who is now sporting Kingfisher. (which looks lovely although I'm not sure about the orange and beige *nervous*.)

Do you think you would be able to print breath of wind or something like that in the near future?
If so I would love to get on a pinglist for it!
@Velialiya
I'm so happy Kingfisher won! Although I was rooting for Breath of Wind because I figured it would look lovely on my Lady Imperial Deryn. Who is now sporting Kingfisher. (which looks lovely although I'm not sure about the orange and beige *nervous*.)

Do you think you would be able to print breath of wind or something like that in the near future?
If so I would love to get on a pinglist for it!
@Venezia

Yeah, I understand the Kingfisher's color scheme can be a bit difficult to adjust :DD Well, I could do some copies of Breath later but only if a minimum amount of people will gather - 5 customers or so =)
@Venezia

Yeah, I understand the Kingfisher's color scheme can be a bit difficult to adjust :DD Well, I could do some copies of Breath later but only if a minimum amount of people will gather - 5 customers or so =)
@Velialiya
Oh that's wonderful! Well I count as one so only 4 more to go! *laughs* I'm sure it won't be hard seeing as your designs are amazing!!!
@Velialiya
Oh that's wonderful! Well I count as one so only 4 more to go! *laughs* I'm sure it won't be hard seeing as your designs are amazing!!!
@Venezia

Well, I'll try bring people =)
@Venezia

Well, I'll try bring people =)
@Velialiya
I'll try my best too!
I just have to figure out how...
@Velialiya
I'll try my best too!
I just have to figure out how...
@Fletchling
Hi) you can make a payment of 50 to 50, it will be 275 gems and 187000 treasure ( now the exchange rate on the site 1:680).
@Fletchling
Hi) you can make a payment of 50 to 50, it will be 275 gems and 187000 treasure ( now the exchange rate on the site 1:680).
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23