Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pokemon safari friend codes
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 186 187
@Swizzle
No harm done. xD Did the trick this time, thankies! :3
@Swizzle
No harm done. xD Did the trick this time, thankies! :3
4SPIRE_zps3628af8a.pngbring_on_the_storm_by_lynntv-d6qzmyp.gif4KATLA_zpsae27640e.png
Does anyone have an eevee in their safari?
Does anyone have an eevee in their safari?
tumblr_mx61gfeTCn1stf69to1_100.giftumblr_mx61gfeTCn1stf69to2_100.gif
@PalladiumOtter
My name in pokemon is Steve, and my DS name is Deatrik.
@PalladiumOtter
My name in pokemon is Steve, and my DS name is Deatrik.
fv3fvu9.png

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
@quetzalcoatl
But you can catch eevee's normally.
@quetzalcoatl
But you can catch eevee's normally.
fv3fvu9.png

tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
@Kitiaros - but it's much easier to get shinies through friend safari than any other method I've tried.
Also guaranteed 2 perfect IVs from friend safari.
@Kitiaros - but it's much easier to get shinies through friend safari than any other method I've tried.
Also guaranteed 2 perfect IVs from friend safari.
@Kitiaros

You're a water Safari
Floatzel and Bibarel. I couldn't come across your third because I wasn't able to get online.
@Kitiaros

You're a water Safari
Floatzel and Bibarel. I couldn't come across your third because I wasn't able to get online.
I've found it's really easy to find specific safaris to add on the /vp/ section of 4chan. /vp/ is actually a pretty cool place with some nice people compared to the rest of 4chan...and they have threads that designate adding for friend safaris. That's how I was able to find my Eevee and Ditto safaris.

As long as you're polite about it, I don't think you'd have any issues gathering up safaris there.
I've found it's really easy to find specific safaris to add on the /vp/ section of 4chan. /vp/ is actually a pretty cool place with some nice people compared to the rest of 4chan...and they have threads that designate adding for friend safaris. That's how I was able to find my Eevee and Ditto safaris.

As long as you're polite about it, I don't think you'd have any issues gathering up safaris there.
light_banner.pngfR0MgwK.giflight_banner.png
@kitiaros, Added back c:

Odd request, if there are any pokemon breeders about.
Does anyone have a foreign male 6V goomy? I'm trying to get ahold of one for matsuda method as I've hatched 450 goomy eggs and i really want my shiny goo xD; so far the gts hasn't been... Truthful.
@kitiaros, Added back c:

Odd request, if there are any pokemon breeders about.
Does anyone have a foreign male 6V goomy? I'm trying to get ahold of one for matsuda method as I've hatched 450 goomy eggs and i really want my shiny goo xD; so far the gts hasn't been... Truthful.
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
I'm a fire Friend Safari with Magmar, something I can't remember, and Charmeleon. I'm looking for people with either other starters, Dittos, or Eevees in theirs. Drop me a message if you've got any of those so I can add you?

4811-7119-5394
I'm a fire Friend Safari with Magmar, something I can't remember, and Charmeleon. I'm looking for people with either other starters, Dittos, or Eevees in theirs. Drop me a message if you've got any of those so I can add you?

4811-7119-5394
@Swizzle thanks! I'll take a look there! Thanks for letting me add your safari too. I seem to be having connection issues right now, but I'll add you soon. :'D
@Swizzle thanks! I'll take a look there! Thanks for letting me add your safari too. I seem to be having connection issues right now, but I'll add you soon. :'D
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 186 187