Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | December Drawings (of your dragons!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Heathens thank you, also I sent the money through the crossroads
@Heathens thank you, also I sent the money through the crossroads
@Heathens You're still doing this right?
@Heathens You're still doing this right?
rficGdy.gifMj00ybo.png
@Heathens

Can I be on the pinglist?
@Heathens

Can I be on the pinglist?
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.

@mildu @daineger @Baelfin @Umbral @FrostyFluff @TH3DR4GONL4DY @DraconicDinosaur @jurobii @Hydria @rochester @DuskDaybreak @AiDeeKay @Sumatra @Watercolour @luanji @TheHeroicOne @crazyraspberry @Petall @Blabla247 @AThousandLives @Solaristigres *paid!
22. Hurricanesong @QuickSilvr @Lyvalaea @OffensiveTitles @chibiTina @Visionrift @AngelFire335 @BlueBirdies @PheonixDragon @BloodyAngel12

Hello everyone, firstly I'd like to apologize to anyone who felt I just up and left and completely forgot about your drawing. While it is true that I left, I can assure you guys I did not forget and am now coming out of shadows to let you all know whats going on. Three weeks ago, my mother tired to hurt herself. She was taken to the hospital and I've been there pretty much every day since she was there. Two days after she was hospitalized, she went into cardiac arrest and passed away...She die on the fourth of December, leaving me and my two younger siblings. Ever since she was hospitalized I haven't had the heart to touch or even look at my sketchbook...Right now I am focused on my part time job (and looking for a new one) and on my two sisters who could be put into the foster care system since they're both minors. I'm trying to help my grandparents financially to take care of them so they won't be split up, other then that I don't know what to do...I miss my mom, I miss my dad, I feel so alone right now and I just...I can barely eat or sleep, I can't even listen to my favorite songs or do anything I enjoy. My boyfriend has been taking me to therapy a couple times a week to try and help and speak with a grief counselor... I've been neglecting taking care of myself and I've let you guys down by not coming through with what I promised. This was...nobody was expecting this and I need to focus all of my free time on keeping my family together, I don't want to lose my sisters...

Here is where you guys come in...I used the money I did receive to purchase items for the raffle that was going to happen on Christmas, so if you would like a refund, please message me asking for one. I'm going to purchase a bundle of gems next Friday (the thirtieth) when I get paid so I can pay back anyone who did pay in advance. If you sent any items, please let me know and I will return them right away, if you donated anything for the raffle please let me know as well so I can get those items back to you. If you paid a higher price, please let me know in a PM, and I will send back that amount so you get everything back since you did not get the artwork you paid for. I'm so very sorry that this happened, it was one of those things that was out of my control and I wish I could express how truly sorry I am for any distress I caused...I would have come on here sooner but mentally I haven't felt prepared or ready...

I do hope your guys December is truly spectacular and amazing, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, I hope whatever time you spend with your families is spent happily and long lived.

-Heathens

@mildu @daineger @Baelfin @Umbral @FrostyFluff @TH3DR4GONL4DY @DraconicDinosaur @jurobii @Hydria @rochester @DuskDaybreak @AiDeeKay @Sumatra @Watercolour @luanji @TheHeroicOne @crazyraspberry @Petall @Blabla247 @AThousandLives @Solaristigres *paid!
22. Hurricanesong @QuickSilvr @Lyvalaea @OffensiveTitles @chibiTina @Visionrift @AngelFire335 @BlueBirdies @PheonixDragon @BloodyAngel12

Hello everyone, firstly I'd like to apologize to anyone who felt I just up and left and completely forgot about your drawing. While it is true that I left, I can assure you guys I did not forget and am now coming out of shadows to let you all know whats going on. Three weeks ago, my mother tired to hurt herself. She was taken to the hospital and I've been there pretty much every day since she was there. Two days after she was hospitalized, she went into cardiac arrest and passed away...She die on the fourth of December, leaving me and my two younger siblings. Ever since she was hospitalized I haven't had the heart to touch or even look at my sketchbook...Right now I am focused on my part time job (and looking for a new one) and on my two sisters who could be put into the foster care system since they're both minors. I'm trying to help my grandparents financially to take care of them so they won't be split up, other then that I don't know what to do...I miss my mom, I miss my dad, I feel so alone right now and I just...I can barely eat or sleep, I can't even listen to my favorite songs or do anything I enjoy. My boyfriend has been taking me to therapy a couple times a week to try and help and speak with a grief counselor... I've been neglecting taking care of myself and I've let you guys down by not coming through with what I promised. This was...nobody was expecting this and I need to focus all of my free time on keeping my family together, I don't want to lose my sisters...

Here is where you guys come in...I used the money I did receive to purchase items for the raffle that was going to happen on Christmas, so if you would like a refund, please message me asking for one. I'm going to purchase a bundle of gems next Friday (the thirtieth) when I get paid so I can pay back anyone who did pay in advance. If you sent any items, please let me know and I will return them right away, if you donated anything for the raffle please let me know as well so I can get those items back to you. If you paid a higher price, please let me know in a PM, and I will send back that amount so you get everything back since you did not get the artwork you paid for. I'm so very sorry that this happened, it was one of those things that was out of my control and I wish I could express how truly sorry I am for any distress I caused...I would have come on here sooner but mentally I haven't felt prepared or ready...

I do hope your guys December is truly spectacular and amazing, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, I hope whatever time you spend with your families is spent happily and long lived.

-Heathens
@Heathens Oh, Jesus. I'm so sorry about your mom D: sadly I don't think I can do much to help cheer you up...

As for the drawing and money and stuff: it's fine! I still do sorta want the drawing, but you can do it any time once you feel better :D
@Heathens Oh, Jesus. I'm so sorry about your mom D: sadly I don't think I can do much to help cheer you up...

As for the drawing and money and stuff: it's fine! I still do sorta want the drawing, but you can do it any time once you feel better :D
waterfull.png
@Hydria
Just you being understanding is more then enough and all I can ask for...thank you for that.

I can definetly still do your drawing once I'm feeling a bit better...This month has kind of fallen apart in other ways but I have a feeling things will turn around once January comes around and I can turn my focus back on Flight Rising.

Also to any others that respond on here, I am heading into work here soon so it may take me a while to reply because I'm also helping my grandparents wrap presents for my sisters and helping them set up a gofundme to try and help them financially with my sisters since they're both retired.
@Hydria
Just you being understanding is more then enough and all I can ask for...thank you for that.

I can definetly still do your drawing once I'm feeling a bit better...This month has kind of fallen apart in other ways but I have a feeling things will turn around once January comes around and I can turn my focus back on Flight Rising.

Also to any others that respond on here, I am heading into work here soon so it may take me a while to reply because I'm also helping my grandparents wrap presents for my sisters and helping them set up a gofundme to try and help them financially with my sisters since they're both retired.
@Heathens don't worry about refunding me. It's fine. I hope you feel better soon.
@Heathens don't worry about refunding me. It's fine. I hope you feel better soon.
MBjujvx.png
@Heathens I'm so sorry about your mother. Please don't worry about pixel dragons and focus on taking care of yourself. I'm glad your bf is there to help you and I hope you can find a second job quickly.
No refund or anything required here, I'd even recommend against using your money for gems until your family is secure.
@Heathens I'm so sorry about your mother. Please don't worry about pixel dragons and focus on taking care of yourself. I'm glad your bf is there to help you and I hope you can find a second job quickly.
No refund or anything required here, I'd even recommend against using your money for gems until your family is secure.
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
@Heathens Hey there. I'm really sorry for your loss. I hope that as time passes by, you'll be able to gather yourself and keep going. With your family. On my part, don't worry about any kind of refund, okay? Good luck and best wishes from an acolight :)
@Heathens Hey there. I'm really sorry for your loss. I hope that as time passes by, you'll be able to gather yourself and keep going. With your family. On my part, don't worry about any kind of refund, okay? Good luck and best wishes from an acolight :)
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Heathens i completely understand your situation right now. i had a very close friend's mother pass away on the 1st of this month very suddenly. jeez i don't know what to say but sorry for your loss but also try to not overthink. i hope you have a nice holiday weekend with your friends and family.

edit: you don't have to refund me. please use it to do whatever on this site :)
@Heathens i completely understand your situation right now. i had a very close friend's mother pass away on the 1st of this month very suddenly. jeez i don't know what to say but sorry for your loss but also try to not overthink. i hope you have a nice holiday weekend with your friends and family.

edit: you don't have to refund me. please use it to do whatever on this site :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10