Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Supernatural (not the show)
1 2 3 4
Besides dragons, my favorite is probably Bake Kujira [img]http://pm1.narvii.com/5814/efab2e691edd2ab6aff5904d0ba592cf04e18305_hq.jpg[/img]
Besides dragons, my favorite is probably Bake Kujira

efab2e691edd2ab6aff5904d0ba592cf04e18305_hq.jpg
waterfull.png
I gotta say I'm defiantly a fan of the skin walker and those other dumb creepy pastas. I get sucked into the "dark side of YouTube" a bit too often

Edit: I understand that the skin walker is a
A native American myth as well so just to clear up I mean the
Creepy pasta version of that myth.
I gotta say I'm defiantly a fan of the skin walker and those other dumb creepy pastas. I get sucked into the "dark side of YouTube" a bit too often

Edit: I understand that the skin walker is a
A native American myth as well so just to clear up I mean the
Creepy pasta version of that myth.
(My Shop And Special Services)http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2231545
*bows down to almightly dragons*
but besides that i'd have to say the chupacabra
*bows down to almightly dragons*
but besides that i'd have to say the chupacabra
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
My favorites are Dragons and the Rokurokubi.
My favorites are Dragons and the Rokurokubi.
Mothman is my favorite for the visual aspect but sirens get my vote for the best ability.
Mothman is my favorite for the visual aspect but sirens get my vote for the best ability.
gotta say either mothman or just creepy rituals in general?? mothman seems like a cool dude to get mcdonalds with
gotta say either mothman or just creepy rituals in general?? mothman seems like a cool dude to get mcdonalds with
dragons definetely. always has been, always will be
dragons definetely. always has been, always will be
Ohh god probably cryptozoology! Although I love ghosts and basically all things weird cryptozoology has been with me since I was a kid!
Ohh god probably cryptozoology! Although I love ghosts and basically all things weird cryptozoology has been with me since I was a kid!
I really really love the Wendigo myth and the things associated with it! They're terrifying and that's amazing.

Other than them, ghosts are pretty rad. And Aliens (are they considered urban myths / supernatural?) are awesome too.
I really really love the Wendigo myth and the things associated with it! They're terrifying and that's amazing.

Other than them, ghosts are pretty rad. And Aliens (are they considered urban myths / supernatural?) are awesome too.
mmoiFfg.png
Am I allowed to say everything? Because everything.

Werewolves
Am I allowed to say everything? Because everything.

Werewolves
At least you walked a lonely road and gave it a friend.
1 2 3 4