Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Supernatural (not the show)
1 2 3 4
everything

Hmmmmm thats a super hard question. My current creature obsession is ghosts and shape shifters.
everything

Hmmmmm thats a super hard question. My current creature obsession is ghosts and shape shifters.
Frankenstein3.jpg
Besides dragons? Shifters/Tricksters. There are too many to name but a mischievous being that is clever enough to play tricks on anyone including gods and that can use their shapeshifting ability to pull that trick of perfectly? Heck there is nothing better.
Besides dragons? Shifters/Tricksters. There are too many to name but a mischievous being that is clever enough to play tricks on anyone including gods and that can use their shapeshifting ability to pull that trick of perfectly? Heck there is nothing better.
Any kind of animal spirits, dragons, wendigos and werewolves :'D
Any kind of animal spirits, dragons, wendigos and werewolves :'D
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
banshee and wendigos
banshee and wendigos
Unicorns for being pretty and the one id most like to meet.

But oh so many urban legends; rugarus, bloody mary, the 4 horsemen, slenderman, hookman scared me as a kid, skinwalkers, black shuck..

HELLHOUNDS

But srsly i love supernatural creatures in general i find them super interesting and sometimes scary
Unicorns for being pretty and the one id most like to meet.

But oh so many urban legends; rugarus, bloody mary, the 4 horsemen, slenderman, hookman scared me as a kid, skinwalkers, black shuck..

HELLHOUNDS

But srsly i love supernatural creatures in general i find them super interesting and sometimes scary
jfLmvwf.jpg
e v e r y t h i n g

But specifically: werewolves, wendigos, skinwalkers, shapeshifters, ghosts, etc.
e v e r y t h i n g

But specifically: werewolves, wendigos, skinwalkers, shapeshifters, ghosts, etc.
IMG_0247.jpg
Wendigos, no doubt.
Wendigos, no doubt.
I'd like to be a cryptozoologist so? Everything man
But here's the list:
-chupacabre (I believe in this one)
-beast of bray road - he's near my house, and has been described as a werewolf, but I don't think he is. I love werewolves but I don't believe in them? But the beast of bray road exists, whatever he is
-wendigos - these scare me to no end because my grandma is Native American. She died before I was born, but passed down her stories, and a lot of them where about wendigos. My area is the area where they are known to roam, so I'm nervous of them. Plus, my grandma went missing in the woods around here. They found her bloody jacket weeks later. I have good reasoning to be a lil bit concerned about that
-skinwalkers - they terrify me, but hey, cool ability I guess
-dragons - duh? I have two dragonology books too lmao
-fae - like Celtic fae, not tinkerbell. I certainly believe in these- I see them all the time. Not in my home, but in gardens I'll see them around, and there have certainly been people I met who seemed a little fae like
-black dogs - don't know much but I like what I know
-the wild hunt - faes that hunt down terrible people and beings. Except the hunt is full of seriously scary faes. Usually unseelies.
-banshees - they're pretty cool and not evil as people claim they are? Just messangers of death, giving you a warning. Personally that's kind of a kind thing for them to do

I think that's it for my favorites? I don't actually like ghosts because I've seen them a lot, and have been, well, in danger from some form of spirit who kept trying to get me to "come into the light" - he was a glowing form resembling Jesus, except in modern clothing and with children's toys around him. My mom did a light cleansing of the house, and since then the house has had more energys - a cloud of black smoke being the worst, a laughing man in the other room who's generally positive in energy being the best. We've cleansed over and over but each time it seems like more come back.

So ghosts aren't my think, but they're still cool
I'd like to be a cryptozoologist so? Everything man
But here's the list:
-chupacabre (I believe in this one)
-beast of bray road - he's near my house, and has been described as a werewolf, but I don't think he is. I love werewolves but I don't believe in them? But the beast of bray road exists, whatever he is
-wendigos - these scare me to no end because my grandma is Native American. She died before I was born, but passed down her stories, and a lot of them where about wendigos. My area is the area where they are known to roam, so I'm nervous of them. Plus, my grandma went missing in the woods around here. They found her bloody jacket weeks later. I have good reasoning to be a lil bit concerned about that
-skinwalkers - they terrify me, but hey, cool ability I guess
-dragons - duh? I have two dragonology books too lmao
-fae - like Celtic fae, not tinkerbell. I certainly believe in these- I see them all the time. Not in my home, but in gardens I'll see them around, and there have certainly been people I met who seemed a little fae like
-black dogs - don't know much but I like what I know
-the wild hunt - faes that hunt down terrible people and beings. Except the hunt is full of seriously scary faes. Usually unseelies.
-banshees - they're pretty cool and not evil as people claim they are? Just messangers of death, giving you a warning. Personally that's kind of a kind thing for them to do

I think that's it for my favorites? I don't actually like ghosts because I've seen them a lot, and have been, well, in danger from some form of spirit who kept trying to get me to "come into the light" - he was a glowing form resembling Jesus, except in modern clothing and with children's toys around him. My mom did a light cleansing of the house, and since then the house has had more energys - a cloud of black smoke being the worst, a laughing man in the other room who's generally positive in energy being the best. We've cleansed over and over but each time it seems like more come back.

So ghosts aren't my think, but they're still cool
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Dergons! Haha, all jokes aside I have a fascination with demons. They're extremely fascinating to me, especially from an artist's perspective. One of my favorite things regarding demons is that they can be almost anything, from goat-men, to smoke, to your next-door neighbor. I personally like the goat-men myself, but I also like what you can do with something incorporeal. And as somebody who likes to write supernatural monsters as not quite monsters but more like misunderstood creatures, I find demons a wonderful subject~
Dergons! Haha, all jokes aside I have a fascination with demons. They're extremely fascinating to me, especially from an artist's perspective. One of my favorite things regarding demons is that they can be almost anything, from goat-men, to smoke, to your next-door neighbor. I personally like the goat-men myself, but I also like what you can do with something incorporeal. And as somebody who likes to write supernatural monsters as not quite monsters but more like misunderstood creatures, I find demons a wonderful subject~
6wR17En.png
Probably Black Eyed Children because they scare the hell out of me.
or Chupacabras because they freak me out..... even tho their name literally means goat sucker and that sound like it should be an insult and not taken seriously as a scary creature name
Probably Black Eyed Children because they scare the hell out of me.
or Chupacabras because they freak me out..... even tho their name literally means goat sucker and that sound like it should be an insult and not taken seriously as a scary creature name
1 2 3 4