Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Little things that really irritate you
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
the smell of dishsoap.

it makes me gag and it stays on your hands forever after you wash dishes and i loathe it.

doesn't help that my dad always has the sink full of soapwater either.
the smell of dishsoap.

it makes me gag and it stays on your hands forever after you wash dishes and i loathe it.

doesn't help that my dad always has the sink full of soapwater either.
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2
[quote name="MagicJade" date=2016-12-18 23:50:02] When one side of your pillow gets to hot so you flip it over, and then that side gets hot, so you flip out back over, but that side hasn't cooled yet. [/quote] THIS. Also having to explain separation anxiety to people. Yes I know I text a lot. Yes, here is the rather embarrassing reason. Now please leave me be. I've been doing this for years, I know how to listen at the same time. I'm not being rude. I just... Need to do certain things.
MagicJade wrote on 2016-12-18:
When one side of your pillow gets to hot so you flip it over, and then that side gets hot, so you flip out back over, but that side hasn't cooled yet.
THIS.

Also having to explain separation anxiety to people. Yes I know I text a lot. Yes, here is the rather embarrassing reason. Now please leave me be. I've been doing this for years, I know how to listen at the same time. I'm not being rude. I just... Need to do certain things.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
The fact that my computer chair makes my butt hurt after a while.

Also that nobody knows my gender and sexuality exist, and whenever I explain it they're like "how are you not a boy or a girl? That's not possible, you must be wrong," or "well you must be attracted to somebody, right?"... no. I don't identify with your weird ideas about gender and I don't know what any kind of attraction feels like. I don't understand any of your weird breeding rituals, now leave me alone. :/
The fact that my computer chair makes my butt hurt after a while.

Also that nobody knows my gender and sexuality exist, and whenever I explain it they're like "how are you not a boy or a girl? That's not possible, you must be wrong," or "well you must be attracted to somebody, right?"... no. I don't identify with your weird ideas about gender and I don't know what any kind of attraction feels like. I don't understand any of your weird breeding rituals, now leave me alone. :/
When people decide to move slow down the hall when you're trying to get to your next class, SERIOUSLY! MOVE!!
When people decide to move slow down the hall when you're trying to get to your next class, SERIOUSLY! MOVE!!
[quote name="Luthyx" date=2016-12-18 15:24:38] Are you that biased to automatically assume that because I'm a female that I MUST have children? [/quote] Your dragons are your children, aren't they?
Luthyx wrote on 2016-12-18:
Are you that biased to automatically assume that because I'm a female that I MUST have children?

Your dragons are your children, aren't they?
Call me Thorn :) He/Him

Lil rainbow boi, me
[quote name="MagicJade" date=2016-12-18 23:50:02] When one side of your pillow gets to hot so you flip it over, and then that side gets hot, so you flip out back over, but that side hasn't cooled yet. [/quote] I need a 17 sided pillow
MagicJade wrote on 2016-12-18:
When one side of your pillow gets to hot so you flip it over, and then that side gets hot, so you flip out back over, but that side hasn't cooled yet.

I need a 17 sided pillow
Call me Thorn :) He/Him

Lil rainbow boi, me
Three letters:

P D A

Just...stop. Nobody needs to see it. Especially on Valentine's Day. Like, you HAVE to go rubbing your affection up in people's faces? Like, no. Let me go shopping for a truckload of chocolate outside without being disgusted every where I turn.
Three letters:

P D A

Just...stop. Nobody needs to see it. Especially on Valentine's Day. Like, you HAVE to go rubbing your affection up in people's faces? Like, no. Let me go shopping for a truckload of chocolate outside without being disgusted every where I turn.
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

~Eren Jaeger
[quote name="D0vahkiin" date=2016-12-19 10:45:27] [quote name="Luthyx" date=2016-12-18 15:24:38] Are you that biased to automatically assume that because I'm a female that I MUST have children? [/quote] Your dragons are your children, aren't they? [/quote] it doesn't count because dragons>human spawn.
D0vahkiin wrote on 2016-12-19:
Luthyx wrote on 2016-12-18:
Are you that biased to automatically assume that because I'm a female that I MUST have children?

Your dragons are your children, aren't they?

it doesn't count because dragons>human spawn.
@Charias

*hugs you tight*
@Charias

*hugs you tight*
Loud speaking in a small place. Not super loud, but just enough to bug you.
Loud speaking in a small place. Not super loud, but just enough to bug you.
Hey i'm
tumblr_ml88zflpZw1rby04wo1_400.gif
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113