Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Little things that really irritate you
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 112 113
When the throw pillows on the sofa aren't in the right spots.
When the throw pillows on the sofa aren't in the right spots.
tneYPET.png
It really grinds my gears when people don't wipe down their machines at the gym and also when kids horseplay on them. Like they can break it, don't they see that and those things aren't cheap to replace.
It really grinds my gears when people don't wipe down their machines at the gym and also when kids horseplay on them. Like they can break it, don't they see that and those things aren't cheap to replace.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@XenoVirus

Not to mention they could potentially be seriously hurt. I've seen kids dare each other to try to bench press ridiculous weights. Sometimes they don't even have the catch-arm thingys up high enough to even work right, plus they don't spot each other. If they were to drop the bar, it would land on their chest. That would definitely ruin their day.
@XenoVirus

Not to mention they could potentially be seriously hurt. I've seen kids dare each other to try to bench press ridiculous weights. Sometimes they don't even have the catch-arm thingys up high enough to even work right, plus they don't spot each other. If they were to drop the bar, it would land on their chest. That would definitely ruin their day.
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
Single glazed windows. whY
Single glazed windows. whY
Call me Thorn :) He/Him

Lil rainbow boi, me
[quote name="Kirkeyressa" date=2016-10-11 15:44:36] [quote name="Firetear" date=2016-10-11 14:26:53] When people doubt the existence of dinosaurs. WE ACTUALLY FOUND THEIR BODIES/POOP/FOOTPRINTS/EGGS OKAY THEY EXISTED. AAAAARRRRGGGHGHHGGH [/quote] I see your dinosaur deniers and I raise you [i]FLAT EARTHERS.[/i] [/quote] I'll raise you one more on top-Hollow Earthers and Concave Hollow Earthers (for when being a Hollow Earther isn't good enough!)!
Kirkeyressa wrote on 2016-10-11:
Firetear wrote on 2016-10-11:
When people doubt the existence of dinosaurs. WE ACTUALLY FOUND THEIR BODIES/POOP/FOOTPRINTS/EGGS OKAY THEY EXISTED. AAAAARRRRGGGHGHHGGH

I see your dinosaur deniers and I raise you FLAT EARTHERS.

I'll raise you one more on top-Hollow Earthers and Concave Hollow Earthers (for when being a Hollow Earther isn't good enough!)!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
[quote name="ashotinthedark" date=2016-11-26 07:59:06] [quote name="Kirkeyressa" date=2016-10-11 15:44:36] [quote name="Firetear" date=2016-10-11 14:26:53] When people doubt the existence of dinosaurs. WE ACTUALLY FOUND THEIR BODIES/POOP/FOOTPRINTS/EGGS OKAY THEY EXISTED. AAAAARRRRGGGHGHHGGH [/quote] I see your dinosaur deniers and I raise you [i]FLAT EARTHERS.[/i] [/quote] I'll raise you one more on top-Hallow Earthers and Concave Hallow Earthers (for when being a Hallow Earther isn't good enough!)! [/quote] What on earth are they
ashotinthedark wrote on 2016-11-26:
Kirkeyressa wrote on 2016-10-11:
Firetear wrote on 2016-10-11:
When people doubt the existence of dinosaurs. WE ACTUALLY FOUND THEIR BODIES/POOP/FOOTPRINTS/EGGS OKAY THEY EXISTED. AAAAARRRRGGGHGHHGGH

I see your dinosaur deniers and I raise you FLAT EARTHERS.

I'll raise you one more on top-Hallow Earthers and Concave Hallow Earthers (for when being a Hallow Earther isn't good enough!)!

What on earth are they

Lil rainbow boi, me
@D0vahkiin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

And oops, spelled hollow wrong. Have to amend my post!
@D0vahkiin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

And oops, spelled hollow wrong. Have to amend my post!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@ashotinthedark

erm

I

uh

<brain fries>
@ashotinthedark

erm

I

uh

<brain fries>

Lil rainbow boi, me
When people leave my door or windows open!
I don't want them bugs flocking in. orz
When people leave my door or windows open!
I don't want them bugs flocking in. orz

XsyYMAb.png
When people are coughing. Not the 'went down the wrong drain' cough or little cough, I mean outright hacking and you hear the fact that it sounds like their lungs should be coming out of their body. If you're gonna cough like that mate, better to just stay home.
When people are coughing. Not the 'went down the wrong drain' cough or little cough, I mean outright hacking and you hear the fact that it sounds like their lungs should be coming out of their body. If you're gonna cough like that mate, better to just stay home.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 112 113