Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How's Your NotN Going?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Has the all mighty Shadowmom decided to bless you with a Nocturne Egg? Has she decided to give you a pile of Strange Chests? Has she decided to steal the Bear Familiars from other deities and give them to you? ...Or has the RNG been really nice to you somehow?

I've got 2 Nocturne eggs and at least 5 of the familiars.
Has the all mighty Shadowmom decided to bless you with a Nocturne Egg? Has she decided to give you a pile of Strange Chests? Has she decided to steal the Bear Familiars from other deities and give them to you? ...Or has the RNG been really nice to you somehow?

I've got 2 Nocturne eggs and at least 5 of the familiars.
I have a nocturne egg AND a shadow egg :3 If i get another egg i'll probably hatch it, just for giggles. I have a lot of familiars and apparel too!
I have a nocturne egg AND a shadow egg :3 If i get another egg i'll probably hatch it, just for giggles. I have a lot of familiars and apparel too!
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@LibreNoctre

Ooo... Nice!

I now have 6 unhatched eggs of various kinds sitting in my vault. I planned on using them for offsite trading but I might hatch the Ice egg on Christmas for the lolz.
@LibreNoctre

Ooo... Nice!

I now have 6 unhatched eggs of various kinds sitting in my vault. I planned on using them for offsite trading but I might hatch the Ice egg on Christmas for the lolz.
The RNG hates me but I'm already used to that.
Two chests so far (one per day) one had a spellbound tome the other a conjurer's herb pouch. I feel like Shadowmama is telling me to go to the coli, but the coli's rng doesnt like me either. D:
The RNG hates me but I'm already used to that.
Two chests so far (one per day) one had a spellbound tome the other a conjurer's herb pouch. I feel like Shadowmama is telling me to go to the coli, but the coli's rng doesnt like me either. D:
My nam is, ( u dont need to remember) Guanglai Kangyi, age 15,
I got a Nocturne Egg from my second chest and some nice new apparel. I have gotten at least 4 chests so far. I think that is pretty good for my first NotN.
I got a Nocturne Egg from my second chest and some nice new apparel. I have gotten at least 4 chests so far. I think that is pretty good for my first NotN.
4MdcPJR.png
not too bad considering i haven't had time to grind yet.
i got one egg so far, and four new familiars including the two millifae from baldwin. working on brewing the apparel now, then i'll start on chests.

also as i was gathering this afternoon i came upon a darktouched chimera, so that's a bonus.
not too bad considering i haven't had time to grind yet.
i got one egg so far, and four new familiars including the two millifae from baldwin. working on brewing the apparel now, then i'll start on chests.

also as i was gathering this afternoon i came upon a darktouched chimera, so that's a bonus.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
I have a shadow egg but no nocturne eggs.. Sigh.
I have a shadow egg but no nocturne eggs.. Sigh.
nonbinary-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.png
@hanatsaki

I'll send in a message to Shadowmom to give you some more chests. ;)

*Later, in The Forum Of The Obscured Cresent*

SHADOWMOM PLS GIVE HANATSAKI MORE STRANGE CHESTS THIS IS ONE OF YOUR LOYAL SHADOWLINGS SPEAKING THANKS.
@hanatsaki

I'll send in a message to Shadowmom to give you some more chests. ;)

*Later, in The Forum Of The Obscured Cresent*

SHADOWMOM PLS GIVE HANATSAKI MORE STRANGE CHESTS THIS IS ONE OF YOUR LOYAL SHADOWLINGS SPEAKING THANKS.
I haven't gotten any eggs yet.
I haven't gotten any eggs yet.
PQznZys.png
So-so. The best thing I've received so far is the pink vista.
So-so. The best thing I've received so far is the pink vista.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10