Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How's Your NotN Going?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Well, I just got 4 eggs and a Noc Scroll . . . I say it is going great!
Well, I just got 4 eggs and a Noc Scroll . . . I say it is going great!
tumblr_oytlrbkFbU1s864y9o4_500.png
Three eggs, a Noc scroll, two Conjurer's Hat vistas... I think for once, my luck exists.
Three eggs, a Noc scroll, two Conjurer's Hat vistas... I think for once, my luck exists.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I got an nocturne egg that I hatched, one of the axe familiars, and one of the tail jewel things. My sister got two eggs already and hatched both, one of which she gave to me (Fira)

So, not too bad.
I got an nocturne egg that I hatched, one of the axe familiars, and one of the tail jewel things. My sister got two eggs already and hatched both, one of which she gave to me (Fira)

So, not too bad.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Mine is going awesome so far! Collected nearly all of the new familiars, multiples of the new apparel, Got all the vistas that I like and found 8 noct eggs although I hatched 5 of those and they are all ugly :p
Mine is going awesome so far! Collected nearly all of the new familiars, multiples of the new apparel, Got all the vistas that I like and found 8 noct eggs although I hatched 5 of those and they are all ugly :p
Oh and whilst grinding, I've found 2 eliminates and a deeprealm hunter. So I'm happy! :)
Oh and whilst grinding, I've found 2 eliminates and a deeprealm hunter. So I'm happy! :)
[Vibrates excitedly as I look upon my 12 Noc eggs, 1 Wind egg, full apparel sets and nearly complete familiar set] Yes.
[Vibrates excitedly as I look upon my 12 Noc eggs, 1 Wind egg, full apparel sets and nearly complete familiar set] Yes.
waterfull.png
Nearly done with the familiars from this year, got two Noc breed changes and two eggs, and got a Shadow egg yesterday and a Darktouched Chimera today.
Yet I still can't get a Silver Muck?
Nearly done with the familiars from this year, got two Noc breed changes and two eggs, and got a Shadow egg yesterday and a Darktouched Chimera today.
Yet I still can't get a Silver Muck?
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29418977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294190/29418977_350.png[/img] [/url] This is a good description of how this NotN is going so far. It's the first noc egg I've ever gotten across the years I've been playin'.

29418977_350.png

This is a good description of how this NotN is going so far. It's the first noc egg I've ever gotten across the years I've been playin'.
DWUBZ.gif
Okay, I guess? I've gotten four chests so far, but I haven't opened them yet. I've been saving all of my chest items since early August and I want to open them on Christmas! I'm sure I'll get lucky, though. :P
Okay, I guess? I've gotten four chests so far, but I haven't opened them yet. I've been saving all of my chest items since early August and I want to open them on Christmas! I'm sure I'll get lucky, though. :P
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
5 eggs, no scroll (Yet), plenty of apparel and familiars :') excuse me while I cry to myself in joy
5 eggs, no scroll (Yet), plenty of apparel and familiars :') excuse me while I cry to myself in joy
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10