Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When you misread things
1 2 3
Last year I kept reading NotN Loot as 'noot loot' and lemme tell ya I can never see it as anything else
Last year I kept reading NotN Loot as 'noot loot' and lemme tell ya I can never see it as anything else
.::The wisps will lead you home, young wanderer, and the stars will light your way::.aa_zps7097360a.png
Lore :: DragonCave :: Art :: Wishlist :: Tumblr
[center]Danktouched Chimera[/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MqtcyQ4.png[/img][/center]
Danktouched Chimera

MqtcyQ4.png
dQT1EzU.gif
For the longest time when I read "Artifracture" I thought of runes of the arcanist for some reason???
I don't know if that counts as a misread or me being dumb
For the longest time when I read "Artifracture" I thought of runes of the arcanist for some reason???
I don't know if that counts as a misread or me being dumb
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
Gembound instead of gembond. I still see it as gembound...
Gembound instead of gembond. I still see it as gembound...
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@LicianDragon

It is gembond
@LicianDragon

It is gembond
Fight Rising

Fight Rising

nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
[quote name="DarknessReborn" date=2016-12-13 17:37:39] Fight Rising [/quote] this
DarknessReborn wrote on 2016-12-13:
Fight Rising

this
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
@ToonKuriboh

Whoops, I got them flipped. Thanks!
@ToonKuriboh

Whoops, I got them flipped. Thanks!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
[quote name="lamarqueisdead" date=2016-12-13 09:25:44] I've read Hooded Dodo as something that was very much not a 'dodo'. [/quote] I thought of a relatively innocent misread at first. Then I realized.
lamarqueisdead wrote on 2016-12-13:
I've read Hooded Dodo as something that was very much not a 'dodo'.

I thought of a relatively innocent misread at first. Then I realized.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote name="LotusCandy" date=2016-12-13 17:09:10] [center]Danktouched Chimera[/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MqtcyQ4.png[/img][/center] [/quote] y e s
LotusCandy wrote on 2016-12-13:
Danktouched Chimera

MqtcyQ4.png

y e s
1 2 3