Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 535 536
And of course, we have no ETA or word on whether they are working to resolve this issue or not.
And of course, we have no ETA or word on whether they are working to resolve this issue or not.
I am also having freezing issues. I seem to be able to do 2 battles and then the coliseum freezes.
I am also having freezing issues. I seem to be able to do 2 battles and then the coliseum freezes.
I'm averaging between 1-3 battles before it freezes today, with one battle not even making it past the first move. They're stalling all over the place--my dragons' moves, opponents' moves, and at the "next battle" screen (both before it loads and after).
I'm averaging between 1-3 battles before it freezes today, with one battle not even making it past the first move. They're stalling all over the place--my dragons' moves, opponents' moves, and at the "next battle" screen (both before it loads and after).
Second Gen Sunset Coatl Auction!

Sale Thread
XXYs and XYYs, tripled gened Imps, SDs, etc.
Same here. Every few battles it freezes. Sometimes it's because the site has lost connection with the server (which it seems to do every 10-15 minutes), but other times it freezes for no apparent reason. Then I have to reload the coliseum and start all over again with all of my breath back down at zero. It's a bit maddening.
Same here. Every few battles it freezes. Sometimes it's because the site has lost connection with the server (which it seems to do every 10-15 minutes), but other times it freezes for no apparent reason. Then I have to reload the coliseum and start all over again with all of my breath back down at zero. It's a bit maddening.
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
Super buggy today. Freezing every 1-2 battles. Often in the middle of one but sometimes at the "fight on?" screen
Super buggy today. Freezing every 1-2 battles. Often in the middle of one but sometimes at the "fight on?" screen
[quote name="MourningLily" date="2013-11-25 17:13:33"]Same here. Every few battles it freezes. Sometimes it's because the site has lost connection with the server (which it seems to do every 10-15 minutes), but other times it freezes for no apparent reason. Then I have to reload the coliseum and start all over again with all of my breath back down at zero. It's a bit maddening.[/quote] It really is. This seems to happen every flight holiday and it's really getting frustrating. I can't get through three battles without this happening.
MourningLily wrote on 2013-11-25 17:13:33:

It really is. This seems to happen every flight holiday and it's really getting frustrating. I can't get through three battles without this happening.
kuiMdyV.png
Freezes almost every time there's an Earth element enemy - on the ones where it doesn't freeze, I get 0 loot. I'm assuming the ones where it does freeze are the ones where there would have been a geode or chest if it had gone through.

There's got to be something buggy in the coding for the random drops - otherwise, it wouldn't be so consistent in holiday-related element attackers with this specific kind of lag happening during holidays. Yes, I KNOW there's a 'lots of users are in the coli right now' issue, but it's something more than that.
Freezes almost every time there's an Earth element enemy - on the ones where it doesn't freeze, I get 0 loot. I'm assuming the ones where it does freeze are the ones where there would have been a geode or chest if it had gone through.

There's got to be something buggy in the coding for the random drops - otherwise, it wouldn't be so consistent in holiday-related element attackers with this specific kind of lag happening during holidays. Yes, I KNOW there's a 'lots of users are in the coli right now' issue, but it's something more than that.
Coliseum's refusing to load today; hasn't done that in a while. I just get a black loading bar and a bouncing logo, that's it. I'll try to see if it'll change at all in the next few hours, but I thought I should let the devs know.
Coliseum's refusing to load today; hasn't done that in a while. I just get a black loading bar and a bouncing logo, that's it. I'll try to see if it'll change at all in the next few hours, but I thought I should let the devs know.
This hasn't happened to me before, but you might already be aware of the error where after you've killed all the enemies you don't get your loot and your just stuck, um, healing your party and earning some breath while ...waiting, waiting, and waiting. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/a4da5960e3671f06b9b689161617c751/tumblr_mwurrsQs0s1qag701o1_500.png[/img]
This hasn't happened to me before, but you might already be aware of the error where after you've killed all the enemies you don't get your loot and your just stuck, um, healing your party and earning some breath while ...waiting, waiting, and waiting.

tumblr_mwurrsQs0s1qag701o1_500.png
This is getting really absurd. As others have mentioned, this is chronic for festivals and it does seem odd that it consistently locks up when fighting earth monsters. On top of that, I have had very few geodes recovered during gathering, so it feels like there's no way to earn earth geodes for this festival. It's very discouraging.
This is getting really absurd. As others have mentioned, this is chronic for festivals and it does seem odd that it consistently locks up when fighting earth monsters. On top of that, I have had very few geodes recovered during gathering, so it feels like there's no way to earn earth geodes for this festival. It's very discouraging.
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 535 536