Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 535 536
I also have the same freeze-issues, although the coliseum also seems to have learned a new "trick" for me.

http://i.imgur.com/ts2quti.png
I also have the same freeze-issues, although the coliseum also seems to have learned a new "trick" for me.

http://i.imgur.com/ts2quti.png
tbVuGiv.pngaloaa_zpsc7064e80.pngtbVuGiv.png
periodic freezing/stalling for me today, as often as every second battle
periodic freezing/stalling for me today, as often as every second battle
99ngpj.gif
Of course it just gives up on battles and leaves me hanging during a holiday.

Of coouuurrse.
Of course it just gives up on battles and leaves me hanging during a holiday.

Of coouuurrse.
same, coli seems to have a freezing error at match 2-4, which makes grinding geodes a pain in the butt... especially because we have thanksgiving eating into grind time so was trying to get a jump on that.
same, coli seems to have a freezing error at match 2-4, which makes grinding geodes a pain in the butt... especially because we have thanksgiving eating into grind time so was trying to get a jump on that.
Coliseum won't load at all on FireFox 25.

Loads (painfully, painfully) slow on Chrome, stops working in the middle of the battle, doesn't finish battles.
Coliseum won't load at all on FireFox 25.

Loads (painfully, painfully) slow on Chrome, stops working in the middle of the battle, doesn't finish battles.
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
I've no luck loading at all, even using the alt link.

This is very annoying as I want geodes and chests and I can't grind if it wont load :C
I've no luck loading at all, even using the alt link.

This is very annoying as I want geodes and chests and I can't grind if it wont load :C
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
Yup, get into the second battle and it freezes for me too. Something specific to this week.

BUT, I have also had this error for the past two or so weeks as well:

"Error loading sprite: images/cms/enemies/sprites/43.png" says the dialogue. Sometimes it's dead dragon images...
Yup, get into the second battle and it freezes for me too. Something specific to this week.

BUT, I have also had this error for the past two or so weeks as well:

"Error loading sprite: images/cms/enemies/sprites/43.png" says the dialogue. Sometimes it's dead dragon images...
Am I the only one who can't access my abilities and stats? It just sits on the loading screen for hours. Everything else works ok though so it's weird.
Am I the only one who can't access my abilities and stats? It just sits on the loading screen for hours. Everything else works ok though so it's weird.
EMWzQs4.png
Can we please have a solution soon?
Can we please have a solution soon?
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
I too am having the freezing issues, I completed a battle and it stayed loading for several minutes so I just left the coliseum again... It's frustrating not being able to play the coliseum it's happening frequently.
I too am having the freezing issues, I completed a battle and it stayed loading for several minutes so I just left the coliseum again... It's frustrating not being able to play the coliseum it's happening frequently.
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 535 536