Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 535 536
I am having trouble with both faire and coloseum. They don't load, they get stuck at the 'connecting' loading screen x[ !
I am having trouble with both faire and coloseum. They don't load, they get stuck at the 'connecting' loading screen x[ !
[quote name="converseburden" date="2013-11-25 20:15:54"]This hasn't happened to me before, but you might already be aware of the error where after you've killed all the enemies you don't get your loot and your just stuck, um, healing your party and earning some breath while ...waiting, waiting, and waiting. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/a4da5960e3671f06b9b689161617c751/tumblr_mwurrsQs0s1qag701o1_500.png[/img][/quote] It's doing the same thing to me. You just keep playing with only your own dragons present and it never ends. It's done that about 3-4 times this afternoon. That's on top of the continous jams. (This morning it was about ever 1-2 battles, now its ever 1-5 battles. *Gives up for today*
converseburden wrote on 2013-11-25 20:15:54:
This hasn't happened to me before, but you might already be aware of the error where after you've killed all the enemies you don't get your loot and your just stuck, um, healing your party and earning some breath while ...waiting, waiting, and waiting.

tumblr_mwurrsQs0s1qag701o1_500.png

It's doing the same thing to me. You just keep playing with only your own dragons present and it never ends. It's done that about 3-4 times this afternoon. That's on top of the continous jams. (This morning it was about ever 1-2 battles, now its ever 1-5 battles.
*Gives up for today*
Ok weirdly, nothing works on my firefox while it was working a day ago. I put flightrising in Chrome and everything works with the usual errors and bugs. Do something about the firefox please, it's really hard for me to use 2 browsers :P!
Ok weirdly, nothing works on my firefox while it was working a day ago. I put flightrising in Chrome and everything works with the usual errors and bugs. Do something about the firefox please, it's really hard for me to use 2 browsers :P!
The past two days, I know there have been site loading trouble but EVERY time I play the coliseum, after a while it just stops working. I can get through a few rounds if I click really fast, but I have a feeling the server is timing out when it receives my click, so instead of showing that I have hit an enemy, it just freezes and the animations don't load, such as the menu reappearing, or the enemy taking its turn.

The only way I've been able to get around this is to click as fast as possible so that it's constantly loading the site. But sometimes the website times out on other pages too, so I'm pretty sure that your site just intermittently goes down constantly from the traffic. This is keeping the game from being playable.
The past two days, I know there have been site loading trouble but EVERY time I play the coliseum, after a while it just stops working. I can get through a few rounds if I click really fast, but I have a feeling the server is timing out when it receives my click, so instead of showing that I have hit an enemy, it just freezes and the animations don't load, such as the menu reappearing, or the enemy taking its turn.

The only way I've been able to get around this is to click as fast as possible so that it's constantly loading the site. But sometimes the website times out on other pages too, so I'm pretty sure that your site just intermittently goes down constantly from the traffic. This is keeping the game from being playable.
Once again just like everyone else im having MAJOR issues with the Coli just stopping and not letting any of the party members or opponents to attack. I can't even make it through one fight let alone try and grind for holiday ideams which is extremely frustrating seeing that this holiday only last for a week. I really hope this issue can be resolved before the end of the holiday and extra days can be given to make up for all of the issues going on.
Once again just like everyone else im having MAJOR issues with the Coli just stopping and not letting any of the party members or opponents to attack. I can't even make it through one fight let alone try and grind for holiday ideams which is extremely frustrating seeing that this holiday only last for a week. I really hope this issue can be resolved before the end of the holiday and extra days can be given to make up for all of the issues going on.
Unfortunately, what others said about the coli and I even had trouble gathering a couple of hours ago. This is new to me today, but the problems playing the coliseum is old (and getting older).

I have the site "white listed" except for Scorecard Research which kept hanging the entire site up. No clue what their problem is/was.
Unfortunately, what others said about the coli and I even had trouble gathering a couple of hours ago. This is new to me today, but the problems playing the coliseum is old (and getting older).

I have the site "white listed" except for Scorecard Research which kept hanging the entire site up. No clue what their problem is/was.
F5epqfK.png
Just like others, the coliseum just freezes on me and im not even sure freezing is the proper term for it because everything is still moving its just no one will take their turn... EVER. And i also can't go up against somthing from the earth flight because it stops at the last person remaining and the only way to stop it is to leave the coliseum completely. I seem to only be able to make it throw two fights at the most.
Just like others, the coliseum just freezes on me and im not even sure freezing is the proper term for it because everything is still moving its just no one will take their turn... EVER. And i also can't go up against somthing from the earth flight because it stops at the last person remaining and the only way to stop it is to leave the coliseum completely. I seem to only be able to make it throw two fights at the most.
Yep, I've also been experiencing stalling issues since the holiday began. It's getting really frustrating at this point. T_T
Yep, I've also been experiencing stalling issues since the holiday began. It's getting really frustrating at this point. T_T
I've had the usual stalling etc like everyone else... I've also encountered an interesting bug several times now where all my dragons are dead/knocked out/whatever, but the enemy keeps attacking for several more turns before any sort of "you've been defeated" screen pops up (alternatively just stalls out without that ever happening).
I've had the usual stalling etc like everyone else... I've also encountered an interesting bug several times now where all my dragons are dead/knocked out/whatever, but the enemy keeps attacking for several more turns before any sort of "you've been defeated" screen pops up (alternatively just stalls out without that ever happening).
Experiencing stalling, and I also wanted to report that the "Organize Party" page is plagued by severe lag in both loading and doing anything.

Shock Switch seems to be running fine, and most of the site is loading in a reasonable amount of time for me, so it seems to be just the Coli. Maybe.
Experiencing stalling, and I also wanted to report that the "Organize Party" page is plagued by severe lag in both loading and doing anything.

Shock Switch seems to be running fine, and most of the site is loading in a reasonable amount of time for me, so it seems to be just the Coli. Maybe.
1 2 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 535 536