Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Chaos' Art & Emblems + CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bump! < 3
bump! < 3
art_shop_sig_by_clouded_3d-d90cg3f.png
@Clouded

Would roxy consider doing an Emblem for Fr currency? I can offer more gems to compensate. It is totally fine if they do not.

Take this as a bump! :)
@Clouded

Would roxy consider doing an Emblem for Fr currency? I can offer more gems to compensate. It is totally fine if they do not.

Take this as a bump! :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@Yaevinn Thanks for the bump! I'll pm you to discuss :D
@Yaevinn Thanks for the bump! I'll pm you to discuss :D
@Clouded
Is this store still running?
Just curious because there hasn't been activity in a while but I would be interested if it still is c:
@Clouded
Is this store still running?
Just curious because there hasn't been activity in a while but I would be interested if it still is c:
VHK85V8.gif
@Clouded

Hey there! Me again. lol I'm interested in buying yet another emblem, so if you (and Chaos) come back and feel like doing this again I'd love a ping or PM. =D Thanks!
@Clouded

Hey there! Me again. lol I'm interested in buying yet another emblem, so if you (and Chaos) come back and feel like doing this again I'd love a ping or PM. =D Thanks!
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Clouded
Do you know if there's any chance these will ever be available for FR currency?
@Clouded
Do you know if there's any chance these will ever be available for FR currency?
@CanisMajoris
Hey there - I really don't think so! Chaos isn't an active FR player (and has a full time design job now!) so if the shop does ever reopen, chances are low that she'd accept FR currency.
@CanisMajoris
Hey there - I really don't think so! Chaos isn't an active FR player (and has a full time design job now!) so if the shop does ever reopen, chances are low that she'd accept FR currency.
RE: update requests; I'm maintaining the ping list, so if Chaos ever decides to come back and/or accept new slots, y'all will be the first to hear of it. :)

Thanks a TON for supporting this shop - it means a whole lot to us! ♥
RE: update requests; I'm maintaining the ping list, so if Chaos ever decides to come back and/or accept new slots, y'all will be the first to hear of it. :)

Thanks a TON for supporting this shop - it means a whole lot to us! ♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7