Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Chaos' Art & Emblems + CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Clouded Is it possible to grab an emblem slot? Gonna tske me a bit to type up the details (just broke my finger so its slow going lol and i dont want to lose a spot while typing) > References: ( Embed or link ) For my clan there is a pair of umbra wolf statues that guard the entrance. They're huge dragon-made sculptures, but they've changed. They're now coming alive. They can come to life in the shape of two wispwillow wolves--an offshoot of umbra wolves, but their colors have changed slightly, and now have the biolumincent blue mixed in. I commissioned two accents for the two dragons I plan on having represent the statues, and I'll link them below, the statues are tangled in glowing mushrooms and brambles. I'd like possibly to have an emblem featuring one or both of the statues heads in a pose similiar to this: [img]http://g04.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1MarDIpXXXXasaXXXq6xXFXXXc/Modern-Sculpture-Door-to-Door-High-Quality-Bronze-sculptures-font-b-Wolf-b-font-Heads-font.jpg[/img] But with the fur turning to actual smoke at the edges, and the stone seeming to bleed through to some color/fur as if they're waking. > Character Description: ( Any specifics on how they act or present themselves, preferred pose, a bit of backstory, etc. that you feel relevant. ) The two characters the statues are becoming: First is Laikaios, or Alpha, my random progen finally returned (and if the emblem can only feature one statue, I'd prefer it to be her, with the red eyes glowing in her stone statue). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2964575] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29646/2964575_350.png[/img] [/url] Kai started has lived 'multiple' lives (wanted to play off the progen restoration), but she has stood by this clan since it's very beginning, and now as the statue that has watched the ruins of the place she loved for so long she can return as it's protector, in the form of both dragon, and the wolf her statue becomes. And Omega, the second: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25707572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257076/25707572_350.png[/img] [/url] Though I haven't officially stated it yet, Omega is the clan's last queen reborn into the statue, and she's not as alive as Kai and doesn't remember as much of her past life, but she's a stalwart beacon of protection and calm. Serenity. Shadow-purple eyes peeking out of this statue... > Additional information or instructions: ( Preference on facial style if applicable, other specifics, etc. ) If able to do the heads of both statues, they can be the same lineart with just the different colors/details peeking out of them. Totally up to Chaos and if they have any questions just ask! > Payment Address: ( Your paypal email, or send a PM if you wish to keep this private. I'll PM this to you if approved.
@Clouded

Is it possible to grab an emblem slot? Gonna tske me a bit to type up the details (just broke my finger so its slow going lol and i dont want to lose a spot while typing)

> References:
( Embed or link )

For my clan there is a pair of umbra wolf statues that guard the entrance. They're huge dragon-made sculptures, but they've changed. They're now coming alive. They can come to life in the shape of two wispwillow wolves--an offshoot of umbra wolves, but their colors have changed slightly, and now have the biolumincent blue mixed in. I commissioned two accents for the two dragons I plan on having represent the statues, and I'll link them below, the statues are tangled in glowing mushrooms and brambles.

I'd like possibly to have an emblem featuring one or both of the statues heads in a pose similiar to this:

Modern-Sculpture-Door-to-Door-High-Quality-Bronze-sculptures-font-b-Wolf-b-font-Heads-font.jpg

But with the fur turning to actual smoke at the edges, and the stone seeming to bleed through to some color/fur as if they're waking.

> Character Description:
( Any specifics on how they act or present themselves, preferred pose,
a bit of backstory, etc. that you feel relevant. )

The two characters the statues are becoming:

First is Laikaios, or Alpha, my random progen finally returned (and if the emblem can only feature one statue, I'd prefer it to be her, with the red eyes glowing in her stone statue).

2964575_350.png

Kai started has lived 'multiple' lives (wanted to play off the progen restoration), but she has stood by this clan since it's very beginning, and now as the statue that has watched the ruins of the place she loved for so long she can return as it's protector, in the form of both dragon, and the wolf her statue becomes.

And Omega, the second:

25707572_350.png

Though I haven't officially stated it yet, Omega is the clan's last queen reborn into the statue, and she's not as alive as Kai and doesn't remember as much of her past life, but she's a stalwart beacon of protection and calm. Serenity. Shadow-purple eyes peeking out of this statue...

> Additional information or instructions:
( Preference on facial style if applicable, other specifics, etc. )
If able to do the heads of both statues, they can be the same lineart with just the different colors/details peeking out of them. Totally up to Chaos and if they have any questions just ask!

> Payment Address:
( Your paypal email, or send a PM if you wish to keep this private.
I'll PM this to you if approved.

OVmZor1.png
@amrix11 Got your slot, I've sent the form to Chaos for approval! *v* I'll let you know as soon as she's ok'd it.
As for the sizing thing, the examples in the first posts are just the forum-sized examples! Clients get copies of their emblems that are around this size, will that be large enough for your purposes, or do you need a specific resolution?

@Saere Got your slot, sent the form to Chaos for approval! *__* In the interim though, it seems you filled out the character commission form instead of the emblem one! This might turn out to be fine, since you provided plenty of info, but if it's not too much trouble could I have you fill out the emblem specific form as well?
Quote:
> Brief description and key elements for the emblem:
( Please include a minimum of three and a maximum of six element ideas. )

> Any specifications and guidelines if applicable:
( If there are specifics you have in mind, list them here! )

> Additional Information if applicable:
( Backstory summary, specific moods, fitting tropes, etc.
that you think may help Chaos in creating what you have in mind. )

Thanks so much for ordering *V* I'll let you know as soon as I hear back!
@amrix11 Got your slot, I've sent the form to Chaos for approval! *v* I'll let you know as soon as she's ok'd it.
As for the sizing thing, the examples in the first posts are just the forum-sized examples! Clients get copies of their emblems that are around this size, will that be large enough for your purposes, or do you need a specific resolution?

@Saere Got your slot, sent the form to Chaos for approval! *__* In the interim though, it seems you filled out the character commission form instead of the emblem one! This might turn out to be fine, since you provided plenty of info, but if it's not too much trouble could I have you fill out the emblem specific form as well?
Quote:

Thanks so much for ordering *V* I'll let you know as soon as I hear back!
art_shop_sig_by_clouded_3d-d90cg3f.png
@Clouded Of course I did, XD I'm having one of those kind of weeks it seems LOL But yup, I'll edit it into this post since it'll take me a while to type. xD

The two biggest elements for the emblem are the wolf statues, though brambles, glow mushrooms, and smoke would all be other minor elements.

Hoping I covered this section above in my previous post, but if you have anyyy questions let me know. ^_^ I'm pretty flexible though!

Backstory of the clan is long and complex, but the short version is...the last of them was washed away in a maren/serthis attack, leaving nothing but the ruins of the clan behind. Umbra wolves were sacred to them and they kept packs of all kinds of wolves on the clan grounds, and at the entrance two massive wolf statues were built. When the clan fell the statues were some of the last things standing. Since then, the past Queen and the new Queen have been 'reincarnated' into the statues and are being reborn from them, so they've become the ultimate symbol of Nightmoire.

Not sure if this helps, but this was a landscape (click! image by corvidus) I had done from before the attack, shows, the general feel of the place and now it has this haunted, ruin feel to it now.
@Clouded Of course I did, XD I'm having one of those kind of weeks it seems LOL But yup, I'll edit it into this post since it'll take me a while to type. xD

The two biggest elements for the emblem are the wolf statues, though brambles, glow mushrooms, and smoke would all be other minor elements.

Hoping I covered this section above in my previous post, but if you have anyyy questions let me know. ^_^ I'm pretty flexible though!

Backstory of the clan is long and complex, but the short version is...the last of them was washed away in a maren/serthis attack, leaving nothing but the ruins of the clan behind. Umbra wolves were sacred to them and they kept packs of all kinds of wolves on the clan grounds, and at the entrance two massive wolf statues were built. When the clan fell the statues were some of the last things standing. Since then, the past Queen and the new Queen have been 'reincarnated' into the statues and are being reborn from them, so they've become the ultimate symbol of Nightmoire.

Not sure if this helps, but this was a landscape (click! image by corvidus) I had done from before the attack, shows, the general feel of the place and now it has this haunted, ruin feel to it now.

OVmZor1.png
@clouded that size is perfect, thank you!
@clouded that size is perfect, thank you!
@Clouded

Chaos' art is very beautiful! And your shop is lovely. =D

I plan for this to be the clan emblem. ^.^ The main element is a shield with some ice crystals around it. I'd also like two swords behind it (sort of like in a coat of arms) with some frosted chains. Maybe faint cold air behind it? Kinda like when you exhale in winter. On the shield, some runes (anglo-saxon, preferably) to decorate it with kind of a magic-y haze in them. If that makes sense. ^.^;

Since I'm an Ice clan, I'd like that to reflect that in the colour scheme if possible! =D

My clan is very martial, but their history is heavily built on lies and the lore that the Icefields are a massive prison (hence the chains).

> Payment Address:
I'll PM it. =)
@Clouded

Chaos' art is very beautiful! And your shop is lovely. =D

I plan for this to be the clan emblem. ^.^ The main element is a shield with some ice crystals around it. I'd also like two swords behind it (sort of like in a coat of arms) with some frosted chains. Maybe faint cold air behind it? Kinda like when you exhale in winter. On the shield, some runes (anglo-saxon, preferably) to decorate it with kind of a magic-y haze in them. If that makes sense. ^.^;

Since I'm an Ice clan, I'd like that to reflect that in the colour scheme if possible! =D

My clan is very martial, but their history is heavily built on lies and the lore that the Icefields are a massive prison (hence the chains).

> Payment Address:
I'll PM it. =)
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Mypilot Got your slot, thanks so much!! :'D I'll PM with a payment link momentarily!
@Mypilot Got your slot, thanks so much!! :'D I'll PM with a payment link momentarily!
art_shop_sig_by_clouded_3d-d90cg3f.png
There are very beautiful, good luck.
There are very beautiful, good luck.

they/their | fr+2
snake hoarder
}
tumblr_inline_oe9muzaT741snz70d_500.gif
...............[by kizmetto]
Man these are gorgeous! I hope I'll be able to grab a slot sometime 8D
Man these are gorgeous! I hope I'll be able to grab a slot sometime 8D
@Clouded

Aaaand number two if that other slot you mentioned is still open! If not, don't worry about it. I don't mind waiting for the next round. =)

This will also be a clan emblem. In the center, a cloaked Imperial. That's all I know for specifics (since this is a surprise for my friend and I don't know what they exactly want), but other prominent themes in their clan lore include feathers, gold, and the afterlife/death.

This one is for a Light clan that's heavily based on Greek/Egyptian lore (kind of a mix, as my friend tells it). Honestly, I'm picturing Blue Diamond from Steven Universe as that Imp...but cream coloured. And a dragon. lol The antlers are important in this clan, so these one's should be gloooorious. Maybe little bits of gold hanging off them? Kinda like Imp jewelry.

This clan is super prestigious, all about bloodlines and crud. If you recall Athens and how obsessed with the arts they were, that's kind of like this clan only more focused around nobility. If that gives you a feel for it?

> Payment Address:
Same as before!
@Clouded

Aaaand number two if that other slot you mentioned is still open! If not, don't worry about it. I don't mind waiting for the next round. =)

This will also be a clan emblem. In the center, a cloaked Imperial. That's all I know for specifics (since this is a surprise for my friend and I don't know what they exactly want), but other prominent themes in their clan lore include feathers, gold, and the afterlife/death.

This one is for a Light clan that's heavily based on Greek/Egyptian lore (kind of a mix, as my friend tells it). Honestly, I'm picturing Blue Diamond from Steven Universe as that Imp...but cream coloured. And a dragon. lol The antlers are important in this clan, so these one's should be gloooorious. Maybe little bits of gold hanging off them? Kinda like Imp jewelry.

This clan is super prestigious, all about bloodlines and crud. If you recall Athens and how obsessed with the arts they were, that's kind of like this clan only more focused around nobility. If that gives you a feel for it?

> Payment Address:
Same as before!
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Clouded I'd love to be added to your waitlist/pinglist.
@Clouded I'd love to be added to your waitlist/pinglist.
eWROVV6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7