Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [interest check] Star Trek rp
1 2 3 4 5
I'm still interested!
I have not yet worked out the details of a character, but I have an idea sort of kicking around.
I'm still interested!
I have not yet worked out the details of a character, but I have an idea sort of kicking around.
pI4lIQJ.gif
Snow will fall on the snow that has fallen.
Do we have an engineer? I just did a school model sheet for a character that might work with a little tweaking.
Do we have an engineer? I just did a school model sheet for a character that might work with a little tweaking.
That's a good idea. We need to see what's open and what's not. I'd like ash to be science and I'd rather not play the captain, if its all the same to everyone else.
That's a good idea. We need to see what's open and what's not. I'd like ash to be science and I'd rather not play the captain, if its all the same to everyone else.
@aessedai I have no problem with that. I can do a doctor or an engineer.
@aessedai I have no problem with that. I can do a doctor or an engineer.
My concept is a security officer, I can also play science but I'm not very good at either, really. I just love the setting.
My concept is a security officer, I can also play science but I'm not very good at either, really. I just love the setting.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
So...
Two engineers, one science, one security. We'll need some bridge crew, doctors, etc. Morr than one per department can be added, too, as that's how it would work in the show
So...
Two engineers, one science, one security. We'll need some bridge crew, doctors, etc. Morr than one per department can be added, too, as that's how it would work in the show
I can do helm/navigations or tactical
I can do helm/navigations or tactical
pI4lIQJ.gif
Snow will fall on the snow that has fallen.
Like I said, I can do a doctor instead. I write doctors reasonably often.
Like I said, I can do a doctor instead. I write doctors reasonably often.
Write who you want to write. There can be more than one for each rank, although each department will have a head.
Write who you want to write. There can be more than one for each rank, although each department will have a head.
Here's the stuff from the old rp
USS Yonath
Nova class, science vessel
that's it
Here's the stuff from the old rp
USS Yonath
Nova class, science vessel
that's it
1 2 3 4 5