Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [interest check] Star Trek rp
1 2 3 4 5
I'm itching for one since I finally watched Beyond. Wow.

Anyway, if anyone else is interested please post below and we can plan stuff? I kinda have my character mapped out and all.

All I ask is that you're active and post once every few days.
I'm itching for one since I finally watched Beyond. Wow.

Anyway, if anyone else is interested please post below and we can plan stuff? I kinda have my character mapped out and all.

All I ask is that you're active and post once every few days.
@AesSedai What eras are you working with? I have some post-TNG characters I might be able to port over, but due to the new timeline creating a scenario in which my characters would not exist, I am still developing some new ones for the new timeline. I'd love to get a chance to try them out, though.
@AesSedai What eras are you working with? I have some post-TNG characters I might be able to port over, but due to the new timeline creating a scenario in which my characters would not exist, I am still developing some new ones for the new timeline. I'd love to get a chance to try them out, though.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Sylveadiff
Any timeline! I've watched all the Trek series (at least a bit of all), but I'm mostly versed in post-TNG as well. New movie just made me miss rping it and I want to rp one of my old ocs with some new twists.
@Sylveadiff
Any timeline! I've watched all the Trek series (at least a bit of all), but I'm mostly versed in post-TNG as well. New movie just made me miss rping it and I want to rp one of my old ocs with some new twists.
@AesSedai I must admit that I haven't seen the entirety of any of the series (I've mostly watched tOS and tAS, as well as read a few of the books), so may be a bit behind on the lore. I'd love to try out the new timeline, personally, and I specialize in vulcan characters. Would you like to set something on a Federation starship?
@AesSedai I must admit that I haven't seen the entirety of any of the series (I've mostly watched tOS and tAS, as well as read a few of the books), so may be a bit behind on the lore. I'd love to try out the new timeline, personally, and I specialize in vulcan characters. Would you like to set something on a Federation starship?
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Sylveadiff

Sounds good! I haven't rped it either, but I'm willing to try it out. I don't think it should be too hard; we just have to remember things like Vulcan being destroyed, etc.
What type of ship should we have? A flagship like the Enterprise? Small science vessel? Anything works.
I'll also be willing to rp on the same ship with canon characters, but I'd much rather we make our own ship.
@Sylveadiff

Sounds good! I haven't rped it either, but I'm willing to try it out. I don't think it should be too hard; we just have to remember things like Vulcan being destroyed, etc.
What type of ship should we have? A flagship like the Enterprise? Small science vessel? Anything works.
I'll also be willing to rp on the same ship with canon characters, but I'd much rather we make our own ship.
@AesSedai I'd agree on having a ship independently from the canon vessels. Personally I'd like if we could get a third player as well (or more), in case I have one of my infamous muse freeze-ups. I have no personal preference on what sort of ship, only a comment that if we wish to focus more on the more offside professions a smaller vessel will allow for more interaction, whilst if we are working in the same fields with our primary characters or wish to play bridge crew *I'm inexperienced at this, but I'd love to try it if that is what you'd prefer* a larger vessel would likely be preferable, correct?
@AesSedai I'd agree on having a ship independently from the canon vessels. Personally I'd like if we could get a third player as well (or more), in case I have one of my infamous muse freeze-ups. I have no personal preference on what sort of ship, only a comment that if we wish to focus more on the more offside professions a smaller vessel will allow for more interaction, whilst if we are working in the same fields with our primary characters or wish to play bridge crew *I'm inexperienced at this, but I'd love to try it if that is what you'd prefer* a larger vessel would likely be preferable, correct?
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@sylveadiff
I would like more people as well. I wanted this to be more of a group thing too.
I think smaller would be better. Maybe intrepid class size?

As a personal thing, I'd like to not play captain. I am not good at it, lol
@sylveadiff
I would like more people as well. I wanted this to be more of a group thing too.
I think smaller would be better. Maybe intrepid class size?

As a personal thing, I'd like to not play captain. I am not good at it, lol
@AesSedai Intrepid class sounds great. I must also pass on playing captain as my leadership skills are sadly in the negative. I've seen other people try and start on similar concepts. Should I try to track them down and invite them to this thread?
@AesSedai Intrepid class sounds great. I must also pass on playing captain as my leadership skills are sadly in the negative. I've seen other people try and start on similar concepts. Should I try to track them down and invite them to this thread?
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@sylveadiff
My character just isn't a captain figure. She's a smol nervous cinnamon roll who also somehow is a master falconer
Yes she brought her four birds on the ship
Yes she has four birds of prey
No she does not have self control
Stop her

Anyway, that would be great!

We should also think of a starting plot as well.
@sylveadiff
My character just isn't a captain figure. She's a smol nervous cinnamon roll who also somehow is a master falconer
Yes she brought her four birds on the ship
Yes she has four birds of prey
No she does not have self control
Stop her

Anyway, that would be great!

We should also think of a starting plot as well.
I've seen everything except DS9, I could probably play another character if that would be aight with y'all's? Probably a doctor or a science officer, I know enough to technobabble a fair bit.
I've seen everything except DS9, I could probably play another character if that would be aight with y'all's? Probably a doctor or a science officer, I know enough to technobabble a fair bit.
1 2 3 4 5