Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TSP Graphics - OPEN
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@jamilalikemanila - I edit the Breeding Associations/Selling Hubs Directory, here .

I would like some graphics for it. I will note where the graphics come from in the first post (will put a link back to your art thread).

Would you be interested in creating a few things for it?

I do want: for first post a title banner (and a related one for signatures), a divider (one design that can be reused throughout the thread; those thin things that separate different things in a post), and something for the signature (I like small ones but a banner works too)
if possible : sub header "banners"/dividers for different subsections in the thread for: Gen1, Flight Subspecies, Misc Associations, Ping List and maybe a Table of Contents one? -

I'll leave type up to you as well as colors (no one flight related colors though as this thread covers all of FR), maybe theme with book, writing, type, ink bottle, that type of thing for a theme. If you think something else would look better, I'm willing to listen.
@jamilalikemanila - I edit the Breeding Associations/Selling Hubs Directory, here .

I would like some graphics for it. I will note where the graphics come from in the first post (will put a link back to your art thread).

Would you be interested in creating a few things for it?

I do want: for first post a title banner (and a related one for signatures), a divider (one design that can be reused throughout the thread; those thin things that separate different things in a post), and something for the signature (I like small ones but a banner works too)
if possible : sub header "banners"/dividers for different subsections in the thread for: Gen1, Flight Subspecies, Misc Associations, Ping List and maybe a Table of Contents one? -

I'll leave type up to you as well as colors (no one flight related colors though as this thread covers all of FR), maybe theme with book, writing, type, ink bottle, that type of thing for a theme. If you think something else would look better, I'm willing to listen.
l6mtPEk.png
@jamilalikemanila Can I have a ping when you are open again? Your graphics are so pretty >.<
@jamilalikemanila Can I have a ping when you are open again? Your graphics are so pretty >.<
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
@jamilalikemanila
Could you ping me when you reopen, please? Your graphics are lovely!
@jamilalikemanila
Could you ping me when you reopen, please? Your graphics are lovely!
o34Ml3i.pngrmCl6LF.png

5mxti1t.png
vAxt2MF.png
@jamilalikemanila may I be added to the pinglist? I like your graphics!
@jamilalikemanila may I be added to the pinglist? I like your graphics!
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
@DeadlyFang @Demiguise @wingedRenegade the shop is now open!
@DeadlyFang @Demiguise @wingedRenegade the shop is now open!
assig1.png
@Korlleka don't mind me, I'm not taking a slot just pinging myself so I remember to come back when I need graphics :)
@Korlleka don't mind me, I'm not taking a slot just pinging myself so I remember to come back when I need graphics :)
yJMSLgh.pngoNZeeYr.gifyJMSLgh.png
@jamilalikemanila

Oh gosh, your graphics are amazing. Is there a slot open? (Also, do you happen to do breeding cards, too, or just banners and the like? Either way, I'm interested!)
@jamilalikemanila

Oh gosh, your graphics are amazing. Is there a slot open? (Also, do you happen to do breeding cards, too, or just banners and the like? Either way, I'm interested!)
@thesanguinequeen Hiya! There is a slot open! And no breeding cards, just banners and buttons!
@thesanguinequeen Hiya! There is a slot open! And no breeding cards, just banners and buttons!
assig1.png
@jamilalikemanila

Sweet! I'll take that slot and pop you a PM real quick. <33
@jamilalikemanila

Sweet! I'll take that slot and pop you a PM real quick. <33
@jamilalikemanila I was looking into your graphic shop here since I'm reworking my hatchery, and I just have a couple questions. I'm not looking to order just yet; just wanna figure some things out before I do ^^''

I was looking at your pricing list and and looking at what I needed. I was wondering if it'd be possible to go with a set of 5 in-post banners, plus 3 more (at 40k each, I assume) and the shop banner. I'm not really in need of a signature or link back button at the moment, so I felt like I'd be better off getting the banners and shop banner separately.

So in the end, if possible, I'd be ordering:
  • A set of 5 in-post banners (150k Treasure)
  • 3 more in-post banners (40k each, 120k Treasure total unless these would be priced differently)
  • One shop banner (150k Treasure)

Totaling out to 420k Treasure (unless the extra three in-post banners would be priced differently as stated before).

Also, are you open to mixed payment of Treasure and Gems? Or do you prefer one solid payment? I have about 380k Treasure in my vault right now, so I'm hoping to be able to order soon once I get more treasure saved up.

Thanks a bunch! And good luck with your other orders; you have a lovely art shop here! ^^
@jamilalikemanila I was looking into your graphic shop here since I'm reworking my hatchery, and I just have a couple questions. I'm not looking to order just yet; just wanna figure some things out before I do ^^''

I was looking at your pricing list and and looking at what I needed. I was wondering if it'd be possible to go with a set of 5 in-post banners, plus 3 more (at 40k each, I assume) and the shop banner. I'm not really in need of a signature or link back button at the moment, so I felt like I'd be better off getting the banners and shop banner separately.

So in the end, if possible, I'd be ordering:
  • A set of 5 in-post banners (150k Treasure)
  • 3 more in-post banners (40k each, 120k Treasure total unless these would be priced differently)
  • One shop banner (150k Treasure)

Totaling out to 420k Treasure (unless the extra three in-post banners would be priced differently as stated before).

Also, are you open to mixed payment of Treasure and Gems? Or do you prefer one solid payment? I have about 380k Treasure in my vault right now, so I'm hoping to be able to order soon once I get more treasure saved up.

Thanks a bunch! And good luck with your other orders; you have a lovely art shop here! ^^
My Wishlist
Check out my big Cloud Serpent Fandragon project!
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14