Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arctic Gear
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 81 82
EXCITE
EXCITE
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
WOOOOOOOOOW
WOOOOOOOOOW
@geistgrace
@CountingChocobos

Thank you so much! I found it!
@geistgrace
@CountingChocobos

Thank you so much! I found it!
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

tumblr_o9deb1vBrI1tv56zio5_100.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
Aaaaahhhh hiking gear! The goggles are perfection I need them so badly!

Also WHOOO NIGHT SKY SILKS I never thought I'd actually be able to get those so yay.
Aaaaahhhh hiking gear! The goggles are perfection I need them so badly!

Also WHOOO NIGHT SKY SILKS I never thought I'd actually be able to get those so yay.
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
..But why the upside-down Skydancer xD?
..But why the upside-down Skydancer xD?
jA0Unwf.gif
@Undel Tail Cozy
@Undel Tail Cozy
@Undel black or purple!!!!!!!!
@Undel black or purple!!!!!!!!
You know FR, if you did a Black Friday sale on gems... I may just be able to spend some money and buy some silks. Think of all the money you could make
You know FR, if you did a Black Friday sale on gems... I may just be able to spend some money and buy some silks. Think of all the money you could make
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Wrapping up the black and blue set. Pick a color for what get's uploaded next. :)

(Additional set colors are already pre-selected, but the order in which they are uploaded is up to the comments section, for fun!)
Wrapping up the black and blue set. Pick a color for what get's uploaded next. :)

(Additional set colors are already pre-selected, but the order in which they are uploaded is up to the comments section, for fun!)
NIGHT SKY!!!!! NIGHT SKY!!!!!
NIGHT SKY!!!!! NIGHT SKY!!!!!
For Forum games, some of my dragons are already happily mated to others, please check the description before flirting!
General Rule of Thumb is the single pringles are after Attana and those on the last page after Anberlin are up for haggling!!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 81 82