Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arctic Gear
@Tigerdog Marketplace it looks like, once it's fully released. They're still releasing it. :)
@Tigerdog Marketplace it looks like, once it's fully released. They're still releasing it. :)
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

MOUNTAIN MAN APPAREL WOOOOOOO!
MOUNTAIN MAN APPAREL WOOOOOOO!
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Them Nightskys
Them Nightskys
tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250.jpg
A tail cozy! That's the cutest ^^
A tail cozy! That's the cutest ^^
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
Wrapping up the blue and brown set. Pick a color for what get's uploaded next. :)

(Additional set colors are already pre-selected, but the order in which they are uploaded is up to the comments section, for fun!)
Wrapping up the blue and brown set. Pick a color for what get's uploaded next. :)

(Additional set colors are already pre-selected, but the order in which they are uploaded is up to the comments section, for fun!)
DO BLACK
DO BLACK
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
I was really banking on wildclaw scrolls cycling back in but it's nice to see some apparel, finally.
I was really banking on wildclaw scrolls cycling back in but it's nice to see some apparel, finally.
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
Green! If it exists... XD

Winter gear - just in time for December! <3
Green! If it exists... XD

Winter gear - just in time for December! <3
/strangled noises
/strangled noises
olly / 15
I have to say blue, it's my favorite color.
I have to say blue, it's my favorite color.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn