Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arctic Gear
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 81 82
LOOKLOOKLOOK AAAA
*DIES*
LOOKLOOKLOOK AAAA
*DIES*
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Happy Thanksgiving~!! :)
Happy Thanksgiving~!! :)
interesting... are we only getting 1-3 piecies and the rest later???
interesting... are we only getting 1-3 piecies and the rest later???
Arctic gear...? Do I see an opportunity to better dress my lore dragons?
Arctic gear...? Do I see an opportunity to better dress my lore dragons?
HOW COOL NEW APPAREL
HOW COOL NEW APPAREL
Could I get a fluffy fur coat please *w*
Could I get a fluffy fur coat please *w*
[quote name="TalaniSilverwolf" date=2016-11-24 16:46:32] @Undel why are you working instead of enjoying the holiday?!? D: [/quote] My family will be having our turkey feast on Saturday. :) More people can make it that way. My cute dog (and all you folks) are keeping me company. Cozy way to spend the evening! =D
TalaniSilverwolf wrote on 2016-11-24:
@Undel why are you working instead of enjoying the holiday?!? D:

My family will be having our turkey feast on Saturday. :) More people can make it that way. My cute dog (and all you folks) are keeping me company. Cozy way to spend the evening! =D
YES YES YES
sILKS omg finally yes I needed this
YES YES YES
sILKS omg finally yes I needed this
Gy5sOWI.png
Ahhh *w* Hoping for a pretty fluffy floof coat for my kiki! <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13963459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139635/13963459_350.png[/img] [/url]
Ahhh *w* Hoping for a pretty fluffy floof coat for my kiki! <3
13963459_350.png
[quote name="Undel" date=2016-11-24 16:49:42] [quote name="TalaniSilverwolf" date=2016-11-24 16:46:32] @Undel why are you working instead of enjoying the holiday?!? D: [/quote] My family will be having our turkey feast on Saturday. :) More people can make it that way. My cute dog (and all you folks) are keeping me company. Cozy way to spend the evening! =D [/quote] If it makes you (or anyone else feel better) I had to work today too. Was still able to make it in time for dinner though. And I'll be working tomorrow too. Got to see someone driving the wrong way up a ramp at the airport. Yeahhhh I may or may not have freaked out at that.
Undel wrote on 2016-11-24:
TalaniSilverwolf wrote on 2016-11-24:
@Undel why are you working instead of enjoying the holiday?!? D:

My family will be having our turkey feast on Saturday. :) More people can make it that way. My cute dog (and all you folks) are keeping me company. Cozy way to spend the evening! =D

If it makes you (or anyone else feel better) I had to work today too. Was still able to make it in time for dinner though. And I'll be working tomorrow too.

Got to see someone driving the wrong way up a ramp at the airport. Yeahhhh I may or may not have freaked out at that.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 81 82